Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Water and consciousnes

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Writer, researcher and philosopher Stephan A. Schwartz discussed his latest work showing how consciousness affects the structure of water. He also spoke about non-local awareness and ESP-type abilities. Art brought up the case of Natasha Demkina, the so-called 'Girl with X-Ray Eyes,' who it was reported could see inside human bodies. Schwartz characterized this as a remote-viewing type of skill. Such abilities are typically suppressed as people grow up, yet in one test of CEOs, those who scored above chance in psi-tests, tended to have the most profitable companies, he noted. Water has the ability to be altered by conscious attention, said Schwartz. He reported that Dean Radin had recently replicated Masaru Emoto's groundbreaking research, demonstrating that the shape of water crystals can be affected by thoughts and music. (Radin will be among a number of presenters sharing their findings at Schwartz's upcoming conference, The Secret World of Water in Virginia Beach on Nov. 2 -5.) Water was tested in an experiment involving 14 healers and patients and showed changes in its hydrogen bonds that were not present in the control group (water not exposed to the healing thoughts), Schwartz detailed. His research indicates that the consciousness of all living things from humans to plants is connected.October 22nd, 2006 "http://www.stephanaschwartz.com"
Consciousness & Water Pt.1
the other 9 parts are on You tube :)
BTW wasn't something like this mentione on "What the bleep do we know?"?

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
BTW wasn't something like this mentione on "What the bleep do we know?"?

yup.

I still don't know what to think about it. That unconventional topic (of research?) can be 'just' wishfull thinking... but then again, that's the whole %$#^ point ! :)

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
what point? ther IS no point in a world where every living creature has death ready to tap them on the right shoulder....this is just information of something that is supposed to make people think. and since we are psychonauts i thought it was an interesting argument to bring forward since it is linked to consciousness.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
the point of the movie 'what the bleeb do we know' is that we can (can we?) influence reality with pure intent. So wishfull thinking in a sense without the negative connotation to it, but now that I read my previous reply back I can understand the misunderstanding. Online messages aren't the best media for conveying body language ;)

'Consious water' is a related fuzzy topic, and although I don't think water has a consciousness , I do think consciousness need not be restricted to (biological) neuron systems. I see it more like a emergent property of extremely interconnnected networks.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Well, it sounds a lot like the particle-wave argument, wearing different clothes.

The fact that we're all interconnected should be something that is a precept, not a conclusion....isn't the web of interconnected life called a 'biosphere' for this reason?

If thoughts are waves, which can behave as particles, as the duality theory posited by Heisenberg, etc. state, then this is realy not all that shocking, because what are hydrogen bonds? Weak, mutable chains of electrons, vibrating happily. Sounds like a microscopic guitar string, eh? The fact that one set of vibrations affect another is easy to accept for me. The question is, HOW is it all connected, and WHY,
not if.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
good one spice
and yes phalaris
i apologize for the tone my previous reply had rereading my post was agood thing for me to understand that there was a misunderstanding expecially on my side. bodylanguage is the most difficult to express in writing. (that is why there are emoticons but they don't cover the whole spectrum of expressions a face can make) :wink:
i agree with the fact that the connectedness of beings in the biosphere should be understated but many people don't se it or aren't aware of it. so it's good that documents such as the one cited above are published and shared :D

B_Webber

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Juil 2007
The question is, HOW is it all connected, and WHY,
not if.

How: By invisible space aliens using quantum technology from the future. They evolved into a transcendental state of being, no longer bonded to bodys or time, best described as a sort of invisible intelligent energy cloud. (imho)

Why: Why not? Our Universe is designed (?) to grow and enhance. Where does it come from? Why has it developed matter and after all, biological life like us? Can we help the universe by evolving into a higher state? Has Capt. James T. Kirk ever penetrated Uhura backstage?

For the one´s interested in further information, that may be logic:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
B_Webber a dit:
The question is, HOW is it all connected, and WHY,
not if.

How: By invisible space aliens using quantum technology from the future. They evolved into a transcendental state of being, no longer bonded to bodys or time, best described as a sort of invisible intelligent energy cloud. (imho)

Why: Why not? Our Universe is designed (?) to grow and enhance. Where does it come from? Why has it developed matter and after all, biological life like us? Can we help the universe by evolving into a higher state? Has Capt. James T. Kirk ever penetrated Uhura backstage?

For the one´s interested in further information, that may be logic:

Wow, i never looked this far to aliens.
Perhaps i should do it too like you do, they seem much friendlier then my way of seeing then.

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Water is affected by consciousness. You should hear my bong sometimes! When it gets too talkative, I change the water.