Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

want to try DMT

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
A friend of mine just me if I wanted DMT, because he met someone who might be selling it. At first I thought, yeah why not?!
But as a matter of facts, I'm just 17 and I am using psychedelics for about 2 year now. I have done about 20 mushroom trips, acid about 7 times, salvia a couple of times, LSA a couple of times, DXM and MDMA. I definitely had my fair share of life-changing experiences. But do you think it's a good idea for me to start experimenting with DMT at this age? And if not, when will be according to you?

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
as you can see in the dutch section in the "indoctrinatie" topic (since you cary the dutch flag I asume you are dutch) age is a big discusion at the moment, but you have some experience already, so I would say you are the best person who can judge if you are ready. I always hold to the standard that when I am not sure if I should take a substance then I am not ready yet and I do not take the substance. becaus if I where ready than I would be sure of my self and I would not have doubts :)

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
You've had more trips then me so I think you're experienced enough. I'm slightly older but I don't think it matters alot. Theres no real way to prepare for DMT anyway.

If you feel ready go on and try it, I dont think anyone else can decide for you if you are ready or not.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
its the most easy way to go!!! no choices to be made by the ego.... but it can be also the most asthonishing event of one's life. DO it.... take the first hit and be amazed!!!! i am a bit jealouse,,, cause i o not have any dmt and maybe for a long time i am unable to smoke
grtzz
go for it

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I'm 19 and I smoked DMT for the first time a couple of days ago. I reckon we have had about the same amount of trips with different psychedelics.
I found it a wonderful experience, so I think you'll love it just as much as I do. :lol:
My younger brother is 16, almost as much as experience as I have. He will also try DMT for the first time soon :wink:. I'm sure he can handle it and he'll love it :mrgreen: !

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
in my opinion u can smoke dmt with no problem.. just try a little bit .. its no thing to be affraid of.. when u are used to the onset of DMT .. u had the worst :)
well its not even bad .. but that's the only thing that may come as a shock when smoking DMT.. since it can be a quite heavy onset

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
ProStoner a dit:
in my opinion u can smoke dmt with no problem.. just try a little bit .. its no thing to be affraid of.. when u are used to the onset of DMT .. u had the worst :)
well its not even bad .. but that's the only thing that may come as a shock when smoking DMT.. since it can be a quite heavy onset
Well, I'm not afraid of the effects in any way.. I just thought I might be too young, since it is the most powerful psychedelic.

But thanks for the advise that I should listen to my inner voice. It has been screaming for it for a while now, so I think I'm gonna take this chance :D

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I am also only 17 years old, and I also want to try DMT, but I know that im not ready and that i should wait. I'm not as experience as you with psychedlics so im going to wait. But from what I have read, NOTHING can prepare you for the DMT realm. But having never experienced it, i can not conform this. My dad just told me I have an entire life to experiment with these incredible substances, and that I should wait until im older and can handle what is going to be throw my way.

G

Invité
user_1919 a dit:
I am also only 17 years old, and I also want to try DMT, but I know that im not ready and that i should wait. I'm not as experience as you with psychedlics so im going to wait. But from what I have read, NOTHING can prepare you for the DMT realm. But having never experienced it, i can not conform this. My dad just told me I have an entire life to experiment with these incredible substances, and that I should wait until im older and can handle what is going to be throw my way.

As I have a huge interest in the whole relation-between-child-and-parent-regarding-psychedelics stuff, I'd have a quick question, how old is your dad ?

And what about your mother ? Does she know ? Same attitude than your dad ?

Sorry if I'm a bit too intrusive ;)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Ummm, yah its cool, My dad is 47 years old, where my mom is only 43 but they are seperated. My mom does not know that I am into psychedlics, but im sure she has a little hint. But I think it is very good to be open with your parents, but im not sure what my moms reaction would be. My dad and I are very open with eachother. I think this helps me very much from staying away from bad drugs like herion and cocaine. He also has a very high respect for these substances(psychedlics) and does not do them on a regular basis....like once every 6 months or so...as do I .....im acutally very grateful we r open with eachother. but yah thats about it, the only thing is we never really do any drugs together, other than cannabis, in cookie form, he doesnt like smoking anything, and i do not like smoking anything either. your thoughts r welcomed...i would like to know what other ppl think about this topic...maybe we should open a new topic?

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
hmm ... I know its good to have an open relationship with your parents..
but If I want my parents to keep paying for my school ... and not kicking me out of the family .. or never look me in the eyes, I'd better not ever tell them about my psychedelic history ... they would never ever ever understand anything about this
man!, they saw weed as a harddrug( especially my mom )
and it would probably break their hearts if I told them about these things.. they just wouldn't understand, sadly enough
if they only knew what great benefit lies in these plants
I bet if I told them about all the positive things .. they would think I was allready psychotic or something..
I have to be carefull when I talk to them about life and the things we experience in it :)
she always wonders where I get this wisdom from..

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
yah thats mainly why i dont want to tell my mom, she thinks that they are illegal and they are bad...very close minded....but that is just who she is...

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I think that if you can handle a strong salvia and mushroom trip you can handle almost everything, in my experiences they where the most difficult.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I just told my parents that I have a interest in drug, my mother didnt liked it but I think she is close to accpting it that I do psychedelics sometimes, but my fater cant accept it, he is still angry with me but also gratefull that I am telling the truth about al this, thats very important to him, but then again, perhaps things like this get easyer when you get beyond a certain age. I now live on my own, am 21 years old, and I think it is important to be true about my beliefs, not only to my parents, but to the world and to myself.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I don't know. I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite because at the age of 17-19 I was at the height of my drug use- tripping every other day for months at a time. Looking back, I feel like it was stupid to fry my brain before going to college.

I don't think DMT is going to mess you up or anything but I'd suggest that you be cautious with your use of other psychedelics. Don't over do it at such a young age.

But what the fuck do I know? those were the best years of my life.