Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Want to buy ethnobotanical seeds in the US

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
I don't mind if it's a private party or business, but it would be helpful if you could contact me at [email protected].

I'm specifically interested in catha, coca, Syberian rue, and curandero-type plants.

I don't wish to sell anything I grow, but the few people I've found only want to do wholesale deals. Instead of a few dozen seeds, they want me to buy hundreds or thousands for a larger amount of money.

Furthermore, fat, international envelopes attract undue attention (and maybe irradiation) in wartime. Stuff has a hard enough time making it alive to my house as it is with the several month wait that would be expected.

Seeds are nicely self contained and are more difficult to kill if treated properly.

DOPEL

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Août 2002
<body bgcolor="red"><h2> yes man i too am looking for similar seeds its a small world you will finf what you need oh and coca like coke haha you are a avid grower yessss i like to grow things also like maryJ but my new love is salvia i want to grow mass quanitys of it <marquee>[email protected]</marquee>