Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Very Disappointed

temporrari

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juil 2002
I ordered some Salvia from ******* and finally got it last week. So I went to a friends and loaded my bong up. I ended up taking about 10 hits off it and guess what, I barely felt a thing. I smoked so much of the stuff and got only a small buzz. I'm pretty pissed about this cuz I was expecting to trip like crazy.

kykeon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Avr 2002
Hello there...

Obviously, u havent studied SalviaD enough, PRIOR to your testing... Salvia contains Salvinorin-A, which is the most potent psychoactive substance ever found. BUT -- there is this huge but -- you have to follow a number of procedures so as to ensure that you can HOPE for an amazing trip.

The chance that u r a SalviaD hardhead [salvinorin dont work on you] is less than one in a million, so probably you have to do it right next time.

If u have any questions I am willing to help you, so to achieve a high ec-static experience.

Kykeon
athens, greece

SoleTrader

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2002
Hi,
The first time I used salvia I did much the same as you and got very little
Then I learned how to use it properly.

Firstly you need a small pipe and one of those blow torch lighters you fill with gass from a can.An ordinarly lighter can't heat the stuff to a high enough temp. so the active ingredient the selvinorin A isn't released. The bong you used would have cooled the smoke further so it was no wonder nothing happened.
Also try asking you friend to leave the room for five minutes next time. Being by you self in silence really reeeaaaaly intensifies the effect.
If that dosen't work you can forget it. Have fun
DAN

kykeon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Avr 2002
>>Also try asking you friend to leave the room for five minutes next time

soooooo TRUE. She is shy... http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Kykeon
athens, greece

FlorentC

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Juil 2002
I also had no effects with normal leaves of Salvia, but I told ******* it didn't work and they apologized and sent me some 10 x extract for free and I can say that 10x really works even if ya don't use a bong, roll it in a stick and you will have an effect.******* are honest guys.:)

FOX

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2002
Hello. I have to disagree that Salvinorin-A is the most powerfull substance in the world. 50 micrograms of LSD last for 8 hours. Have you ever smoked DMT? but REAL DMT? or ave you ever smoked or snufed Tabernanthe Iboga?
Don´t get me wrong, I´m trying to start an argumentation.
PEACE

Stainless_Pain

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2002
i want a 10 x extract for free too http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif