Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Vegetarianism & Veganism

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Miminari a dit:
You're overreacting to a simple opinion.

Simple, but serious... I can't stand people who just join the forum and have nothing else to say, then just bullshit.

Sorry that i overreacted a little, but for me veganism is a way of life! You may have your opinion, but you can say something with a little more respect instead of two words, DEAD ANIMAL.

aleph

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2008
Using psychedelics made me a vegaterian.
Im a vegi since 10 years. Stopped eating red meat with 18, chicken and fisch with 23. Would never start eating meat ever again.

My tip for a healthy vegi live: Birchermüsli

Soften raisins, nuts, oats, wheat mixed with a fruit yogurt
i use apple, banana, kiwi as the basic mixture
Sessonaly i use peach, oranges, grapes or berries as a supplement.
I eat it daily, could not live without it :)

9896.jpg

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" So if you don't have to say some something useful, then shut your mouth!" - " I can't stand people who just join the forum and have nothing else to say, then just bullshit. "

Apologise . That was totaly unnesecery and an over reaction .

Miminari , ignore it and stay with us please . Hes normaly a nice guy , he must be having a bad day .

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
GOD a dit:
Miminari , ignore it and stay with us please . Hes normaly a nice guy , he must be having a bad day .

I already said sorry, and yeah i had bad day.(still have ;)) I think i smoke a big fat joint now, take a walk with the dogs and then go to bed. I hope i don't dream about those bills i received yesterday and another today.....

So ones again, i am sorry for being such a arrogant asshole! I honestly hope you come back and did not run away because of me being arrogant etc.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
a corelation between milk[products] and mucus

big time. i really don't miss the mucus maker. hack. hack.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
mysticwarrior a dit:
I think i smoke a big fat joint now

you've inspired me to do the same. :lol:

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Hehehe good to see, that something positive comes out from such a negativity :p

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
This is a very interesting thread.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
aleph a dit:
Using psychedelics made me a vegaterian.
Im a vegi since 10 years. Stopped eating red meat with 18, chicken and fisch with 23. Would never start eating meat ever again.

My tip for a healthy vegi live: Birchermüsli

Soften raisins, nuts, oats, wheat mixed with a fruit yogurt
i use apple, banana, kiwi as the basic mixture
Sessonaly i use peach, oranges, grapes or berries as a supplement.
I eat it daily, could not live without it :)

9896.jpg

Sounds like it's tasty, do you just mixed it and warmed it up in a oven? Please, tell me how you make that.

And in what way, did mushrooms change your perspective for becoming a vegetarian? Just curious.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Fruitarianism is nice for a short while . I stoped because i got pissed of with being so awake .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I start the day with fruits only. Gives you the cleansing and vitalising effects of fruits, but you can then also eat other things after noon. Well, I write fruits, but it's usually just bananas.

By the way, I went to a vegan restaurant today. It was really nice!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m a pudding vegetarian ? = Masses of fruit yoghurts , liquidised musli , fruit quark , fruit kefir , custard ......yummy yummy yummy........ bye-bye............ i`m gonna do a suprise attack in the dark on my fridge.........

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I'm gonna bake me some eggs now.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
By the way, I went to a vegan restaurant today. It was really nice!

Which restaurant? Maybe i've been there. Ones in a while i just drive to a veggie restaurant somewhere in Holland ;)

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
druglessdouglass a dit:
a corelation between milk[products] and mucus

hehe I know that because my mom told me :)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Sounds like it's tasty, do you just mixed it and warmed it up in a oven? Please, tell me how you make that.
It is eaten cold :wink:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
mysticwarrior a dit:
Which restaurant? Maybe i've been there. Ones in a while i just drive to a veggie restaurant somewhere in Holland ;)
It was De Peper on the Overtoom in Amsterdam. It's not really a restaurant, but rather a squatted building (the former film academy) where they serve a vegan dish at 19:00 for 6 euro. Nice music and even a trippy light show. My kind of restaurant!

352190292_e32791d558.jpg

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
mysticwarrior a dit:
It was De Peper on the Overtoom in Amsterdam. It's not really a restaurant, but rather a squatted building (the former film academy) where they serve a vegan dish at 19:00 for 6 euro. Nice music and even a trippy light show. My kind of restaurant!

352190292_e32791d558.jpg

I've been there a view years ago, when i was on an animal rights demonstration ;) And indeed it's a beautiful building... :)

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
mysticwarrior a dit:

352190292_e32791d558.jpg

That's a very nice "restaurant" indeed. Good food and very cheap!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Possible location for future psychonaut meeting?