Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Vegetarianism & Veganism

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
Kevoh a dit:
Same for me...

You got me wrong here. I'm a vegetarian and I'd simply rather know what's in supplements (which I'm not taking as of now, but considering).
I eat dairy products and eggs, but apparently (if Wiki is any indication) there's something in eggs that makes absoprtion of B12 more difficult.

And I really don't see the point of the "only God can kill animals" argument.

"No further comments"?? You know I want to shoot you in the face with tofu right now. I will further comment instead:
Your tastes buds < the environment.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
A vegetarian shouldn't and won't have to worry about vitamins. Only if you abandon all animal products (such as eggs) and all diary a deficiency may occur.

Although there's more than vitamins. Lack of iron, calcium etc.

Supplements are less efficient than natural products, I never take vitamin supplements or any other, insertion of fruit, vegatables and products is more efficient since many minerals and vitamins are working synergetic.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Why dont you make it a tick more exiting and hunt eachother ? Then when you make a kill you can make a fire , grill the guy you shot and sit in a circle and sing camp fire songs like in the boy scouts When i think about it and all the numerous advantages of doing it my mind boggles .

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
GOD a dit:
Why dont you make it a tick more exiting and hunt eachother ? Then when you make a kill you can make a fire , grill the guy you shot and sit in a circle and sing camp fire songs like in the boy scouts When i think about it and all the numerous advantages of doing it my mind boggles .

Heh... Have you read Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal? The idea of solving the hunger problem by institutionnalizing cannibalism is 180 years old!

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i have recently decided to stop eating read meat. i've never really liked it that much, you know, always have preferred chicken. i just ate it because it was given to me. now that i see that i really don't need it at all i can safely drop it from my diet. the tipping point was reading an article about a local famous ex football player in his forties that ate a lot of it and commented on how he couldn't jog with his wife anymore because he couldn't get out of bed early in the morning. this changed after he just ate fruits and vegetables for 10 days and changed his meat consumption yo just chicken and fish.

what happens in the body when you only eat fruits and vegetables for 10 days straight?