Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

URGENT: San Pedro in london or the UK before the weekend!

cocks17

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juin 2013
Hey Guys

Really keen to get some San Pedro before my next big festival. I tried San Pedro last year and it was great.

I have zero clue on where to get it and how much for a trip?

Any help welcome! Cheers

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
10 grams is not much at all most people will brew a length of cactus about as long as they'er forarm 12 inches or so I would guess about a kilo or two of fresh cactus minus the water and you are looking at about 100 to 200 grams of dried cactus. I would not advise eating this it will most likely make you sick have a dig around this forum or erowid for instructions on brewing. It aint a quick process.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
your best bet would be looking up cactus suppliers there is a great one in the netherlands very popular and trusted who will sell you a fresh cutting. But dont just brew it as soon as you get it you will need to plant it so it roots in and mature it for the mescaline to build up.

one thing I will say is that the type of trip is dfferent to you common or garden fashionable drugs like MDMA or LSD these cannot be rushed and take a lot of planning. If its a festival you going to take a f*ck load of good speed to keep your energy up then take loads of MDMA to make the music better and then have some magic mushrooms or LSD for visuals and plenty of weed to be social and relax. All these shoul dbe relatively easy to come by in short ammount of time or even at the venue. Also if you see it being sold get some fly agaric caps, dont bother with ground up stuff the head shop stalls should have this at the festival as it is legal. Eat them whole dont bother brewing and they make a great addative to other highs. Oh and if you see Salvia divinorum get a load of that too. Basically you just want to get off on as much as you can and feel the music and the vibe from the crowd thats the biggest high at a festival.