Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ur Favorite Mushrooms

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
ok well I'm intersted in the what and why about you and shrooms.

perso I really love Columbians : smooth and gentle visuals with incredible wavy positive and energic highs

took 1gr of them yesterday + 0.5 of Equatorians : real color and sounds distortions.

and wtf it was incredibly great ! :p

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I guess it depends. When relaxing and talking with my grilfriend or friends I like cubensis, about 2,5 gram dried because the feel happy and more down to earth. When tripping alone I want to go deep and like azurescens, you need smaller amounts, remain strong when dried because they are high at psilocybine (psilocybine is metabolized into the active psilocyne and is a more stable compount). You can easily grow the outside at a little spot and I have enough for one year. For beginners, one normal dose dried is 0,8 gram so beware!

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I think I like Equadorian (don't know the latin name) the most... Somehow they give me the most meaningful trips... a lot of self-reflection, and after that, the ego-loss. I must say I find them a bit harder to handle than other mushies like hawaiian, probably because the self-reflection can scare you sometimes 8).

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
EQ/ Ecuador is just a sub strain of Psilocybe Cubensis.

I don't particularly care to eat the mushies, but my favorite to grow has been B+ and Texas, simply because they can get fucking huge. I've had a couple caps grow larger than the size of my hand if I didn't pick them in time.

I've decided that this spring I'm going to try and start an outdoor bed of azures.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
Entheonaut a dit:
I think I like Equadorian (don't know the latin name) the most... Somehow they give me the most meaningful trips... a lot of self-reflection, and after that, the ego-loss. I must say I find them a bit harder to handle than other mushies like hawaiian, probably because the self-reflection can scare you sometimes 8).
couldnt agree more..
I've been taking shrooms for about 3years now and the best are Equadorian for me. I noticed even if there still cubensis species they seem to have a personal touch.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
I like all sorts of Shrooms, but i might like Panaeolus Cyanescens a tiny bit more then others species mainly becouse of the strong visuals
and i notice that they where less dreamy then other shrooms.

(also a big factor) i had some great fucking experience on them :p

PeaCe..

Granola_man

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Fev 2007
I find that the cambodians are a fantastic sub strain of cubensis to munch on.
The fruits tend to be smaller especially when dried so generally your dose is a big pile of little mushies. I personally enjoy the cambodians cause i find that when the trip hits it gets slowly more powerful until you peak, as opposed to the "coming in waves" that experience with other sub strains / species of magic mush.

azgaza

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Mar 2007
My absolute favorite are hawaiian mushrooms; I thínk the strain is called Copelandia Cyanescens. Its the thin white-blueish mushrooms. They're by far the strongest, most visual and most overwhelmingly beautiful ever.
What also helps is that my first trip was on them.
They seem to give most patterns, the nicest colors, the most movement and the most pleasant thoughts.
Although I also like equadorians, they seem more strong then the usual mexicans and have a darker feel to them. I had some pretty good trips on those too.

osuruk

Banni
Inscrit
6 Fev 2007
Truffles are very sweet to me
no any visual effects (or i done little amount of the truffles and thats why no visuals? )
interested or uninterested..you can talk about everything lol
I love shrooms they are a big part of my life :)

GhostOfTheSun

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2007
I've tried only Psilocybe Semilanceata for now (very strong and very visual trips, fresh liberty caps are the best!)... but spring is coming and a lot of shrooms to consume!... i think the next one will be Golden Teacher, but i would like to try Copelandia Cyanescens...

G

Invité
Definately Hawaaian, I started with those shrooms and even if the trip isn't as "easy" than with mexicans or thaïs (the first trip always had a depressing post-plateau phase), they give me two times this feeling of total unity, understanding, like I had reached the ultimate stade in the cosmos, as tears of joy were running freely on my cheeks (I'm talking about those trips in the Experiences part of this website)...

Truly the most beautiful psychedelic trip I've ever had, for even if those moment only lasted for like 2-3 minutes, those minutes simply transcended the "simple" well-being of MDMA (I know simple is a bad word, trust me, even if I had only tried MDMA once, I deeply love it...)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Definately Psilocybe cubensis "Golden Teacher".

They always give me awesome trips. Vivid, colourful visuals. I always bath in love and serenity with them. :)

Shroomfan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
My favourite are Hawaiians. I've been very deep on them a few times.
Too bad they aren't that easy to grow.
I'm planning on trying some Golden Teachers and Colombians after reading the reports here. :wink:

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
Golden Teachers my wife and i just love them and thy are easy to grow

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
I love truffles :)
I tried lot of species but I always come back to philosopher stones ^^

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Definatly P.azures, most potent and entheogenic in my opinion.
Cyans definatly come close but are less potent, yet are larger when dried to it almoast balances out on dose.

Havn't tried enough strains to answer this question fully; I want to try mexicans, they look sweet :)

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
I've only tried one specie: Psylocibe Cubensis Mexican.
And I had a bad trip on it. After all when you think off it, it was a lott off fun, but definetely not at the moment.

I'm growning Cubensis Cambodjan at the moment. See what that brings.
And i plan to trip every week in the summer on shrooms.

Hope it brings me happyness, joy, and peace...

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Does A Muscaria count?
is the only one i've ever tried
:roll:

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well it's a mushroom so i guess it does, hehehe.
But it doesnt contain any psilocybin/psilocin so its not the same..
How was big A? Is it worth the risk of nastyness?

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
well
it depends on how powerful it is and how much mucimol you are ble to make when "baking it"
never eat raw
i tried smoking it
it seemed to have a river of saliva in my mouth when it started kicking in
i didn't get jerky like people often do tho
nice experience and visuals you feel really stoned too