Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ultra Boost HD caps

ratakaberu

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2002
High
I've been using E a few times and i was wondering if those Ultra Boost Herbal Dynamite were really potent, can it really keep you up for a long night of dancing? If not, is there herbal E that really works nicelly?
I doubt, regarding the price of the caps. If anyone can share his experience.
thanx

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
I only tried the ******* herbal xtc,but what i can tell you about it is that i took 2 caps and felt a medium,energy boost,nothing much,like if somekind of energy was wondering in my body,but nothing very intense,although i did stay awake all night partying ! GOOD trips.

ratakaberu

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2002
Thanx for your reply.
I've ordered Final E and Pure E 2, i'll let you guys know about that stuff.

respect and resistance

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I cannot wait until you post your experiences, if they're good i'll consider purchasing them as well..I have a feelin' they're just a mild body buzz though. Good luck.

AlphaDivxMovies

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2002
I`m also curious, i realy do not dance and i stay away from major raves and dance music, but maybe they can be used to other means...
Energy boost? How did you perceive it? What were the exact effects?
Did it also boost ansiety and heart rate? And did you feel tired or drousy afterwards?
Sorry about the bombardment but these are things that really help me uderstand better.

Regards
AlphaDivxMovies (it`s a unique but still stupid name)

Ps - This 3rd rate hash makes me sooooo angry!
It`s like smoking tasteless gum! F*** it!

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hey there Alpha! Well about those effects I will try to be more
specific:Me and two friends ordered that ******* herbal xtc,and took 2 caps each.After 45 mns (aprox.) i started to feel somekind of a buzz in my body and some speed,i couldn't
stay very much time in the same place,and yes i felt ansiety,but nothing really very intense.I didn't felt tired or sleepy and it was the last day of a week of work,and i generally feel tired and sleepy.Felt almost too awake and very
good phisically,smoked a few hash joints during the night,wich could had made me more sleepy,but it didn't,although i felt high, but the speed and energy continued,wich lasted for about 5 hours, and after that,quickly back to tired and sleepy. In the next day,i felt absolutely normal,like if i didn't even took anything.
The effects will surely increase if you increase the dose.To me is just a "body energizer".
And that was it.Stay cool !

PS:Third rate hash sucks,Mushies are much better!

GOOD trips

kimo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2002
i used to try some final E i got on the *******...
i usually take 2 caps, and drink a couple of drinks, maybe 3...
well...it works!!! it's nothing compared to real E, but you have lot of energy, and don't feel sleepy or tired at all for at least 6 hours... if you drink on it... you won't get drunk, but increase a spacey feeling you wouldn't have just with the caps... smoke some weed joint as well and u'll have a nice trip...
the nicest is that the day after you don't even realize u ate drugs...no hangover and no down at all...
by the way, if you exceed with the dosage (it contains ephedrine or sida cordifolia, actually almost the same thing)... you can get a bit anxious and easily irritable and nervous (not during the trip but the following days)...
so it's very nice if you take it sometimes, but if you start doing it costantly, first u will have to take always more caps, second, the bad effects will be more than the nice ones, so u won't get fun anymore....

KiMo

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Thank you for the information. Do you know how they would affect your mushroom trip??

ratakaberu

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2002
feedback on pure E 2
Yesterday i tried PureE2. I ate one tab before drinking or anything at 7 PM, it didn't do much than lighten my legs from the hash i smocked the afternoon. I felt relaxed and could be relaxed anywhere for approx 2 hours. After drinking and smockin' quite a lot i was a little tired and drunk, i ate an other tab at midnight, 45 minutes after i didn't feel tired at all, and it seemed like i was a bit less drunk as well and I started to talk actively again. I went to bed around 3 AM, I couldn't find sleep and my body was a bit colder than as usual noticed my girlfriend. Today i don't feel anxious or anything, and i woke up really good compared to an only spliff and alcool evening.
nice alternative to fuck up poisonnus chemical drug products who makes fat bastards getting more and more rich by selling crap.

resistance and respect

link

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Oct 2002
Ephedra is good for the counted affects but not for everyday use. I just tried it and end up with a collapse in my physical power and exhaustion at the end of 3-4 day of 3-4 tablets a day. But it's much much more better for dance in the club or party than the real xtc stuff (I hate chemicals grrrrrrr!!!!!). 1) It's legal 2) It's natural 3) It does the similar affect with a less but good intention. Nerveousness is the bad side of it that is for my first 3 or 4 uses but then i could handled with it.

Chemical surely damage health (much or less dose), herbal does not if you're smart enogh http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Link,