Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

UK spycams to prevent uninsured from getting petrol

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
to hide (delay) the shortage of oil.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
These camera's are pretty much everywhere, The computer wont switch the pump on untill it has run your license plate across the database.

I was in London the other day and I saw a normal police car pull up in front of St Pauls cathedral where a few youths and other activists had gatherd. It just slowed down to a stop with the bonnet pointing at them, There was a flash and the car drove on. I was very sure I saw a flash from the car so I examined the paint work as it passed and I saw that there was actually a UK road symbol for a camera on the back left panel of the car :shock:

A picture speaks a thousand words the saying goes, I guess it would depend on the prosecution or defence what them words might be :?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
The water is almost boiling...

While the so called awaken people cheerfully 'live in the moment' and refuse to study history so they can understand the present and then anticipate the future, the boiling point of the proverbial frog-filled-pot is almost within reach.

People should really start to understand that governments are not incompetent and that 'the establishment' has a firm grasp on the world and are planning 5, 10, 20 sometimes 100(!) years in advance. Slowly but steadily we are entering an age where we are all subject to 100% surveillance. "But I don't have anything to hide" you say? Guess what, you CAN'T hide anything anymore.

I have trouble catching sleep every night thinking about the future of my three year old.

Have to run, will return here later today.

PS Just as there is a connection between NSA and Google, there been one between NSA and Facebook as well, from the start. Will dig it up and post it later today.

Btw, nice to talk to you again Spice.