Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

UK government helpline: cannabis safer than alcohol

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Revealed: Government helpline tells children 'cannabis is safer than alcohol'

London, April 19

www.zeenews.com

The British Government's drugs helpline is telling children that cannabis is safer than alcohol, and ecstasy won’t harm their health, a shocking Sunday Times report has revealed.

The advice, given to reporters who rang the helpline posing as young people, has alarmed anti-drugs campaigners.

In one call, where the reporter claimed to be the friend of a 13-year-old boy who had started smoking cannabis, the adviser said: “He won’t get addicted, no. It’s not as dangerous as alcohol. Because that’s the truth in terms of the power of the drug.

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
hehe good one. It seems to be getting more and more inevitable...

EDIT: dammit, this stupid FRANK stuff doesn't has any guestbook... No way to tell them publicly not to tell any lies any more...well, I guess I know why.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
When I went on the Frank drug bus a few months ago, they seemed to say that 1 toke of weed will give you schitzophrenia and 1 pill will get you addicted to loads of random chemicals.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Well I agree that it's not wise to tell CHILDREN that they can use drugs, even cannabis, with no problem. It's right that taking drugs while your brain is still developping is not a good idea.

But it's also true that weed is much safer than alcohol, and that using MDMA responsibly poses no health threat. But XTC doesn't only contain MDMA most of the time (when it does contain some), and this may be dangerous for health.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
"Another adviser even encouraged a caller to take pot by saying that 'go and take Es, you’re absolutely fine.'"

well, it's obvious these reporters have no idea what they are talking about either, considering "pot" and "E's" are NOT even close to the same. fucking propaganda 1 hit of weed will send you to the loony bin. :wasted:

this guy finished typing this article and felt like he had a sense of accomplishment.. wow! i took a shit this morning and experienced the same thing

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
adrianhaffner a dit:
this guy finished typing this article and felt like he had a sense of accomplishment.. wow! i took a shit this morning and experienced the same thing

That's because it's the same thing. The only difference is that you sh*t out of your ass while he sh*ts out of his hands. ;)

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Those who are responsible of the war on drugs are cats, toxoplasmosis affect more than 50% of humanity and alter our behaviours so much that our entire society suffers from wars, violence and stupidity...
It is proven facts that this parasite is mind-controlling and probably causing schizophrenia.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Do you like cat urine ?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
horrigan... wtf?

i was pretty much on the same page with you more or less, until you started talking nonsense about a parasite being the fault of this whole thing. the only difference between you and i is that i realize that the parasite is not a third party.. WE ARE THE PARASITE.

self conscious and occasionally resistant of our natural ways of leeching. that's the difference between us and other animals. we can change our mind at the drop of a hat. we can decide we dont like killing. but who's "right", and what does that mean for us? who will transform the majority, and into what?

this is the obvious situation we face, trying to figure out what is "right" and what's "wrong", not trying to interpret inconclusive data about a parasite.

either way, to come full circle on topic.. i dont think such a thing as a drug helpline should exist. what SHOULD exist in its place is an annihilation of the taboo we have of talking about drugs. INFORM NOT ENFORCE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Horrorgun , did you try the cat piss test yet ?