Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

UFO fighting

• Auteur de la discussion garlandy
  • Date de début
G

garlandy

Invité
Why don't we spend more time trying to learn about Ufo's? It honestly feels like humanity is running out of time. We need to stop fighting and work on other things that are more important. Don't you believe we should force the Government to tell us what they are really hiding? I mean, aren't WE technically the Government? So why should WE know what we have?

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
There are lots of interesting theories on UFOs, and many of the intellectual theories are that it's basically all humbug, especially the UFO communities. That's not to say that UFOs don't exist (I've had an encounter myself...), but that the nature of the UFO experience is far different from what you might think.

Personally, I think it's all in the mind. The question, then, would be they appear for us, and I stand with McKenna's (post his years after being really into UFOs...) notion that they do appear just to have us keep asking questions.

He has some really interesting talks on the UFO phenomena; I'm sure you can find some by just youtube-ing it. More generally, I think there are way more important, closer issues that should be investigated and acted upon than UFOs, but that doesn't make the subject moot.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
edited:
my comment was a full of bad vibes ghaha, i just realized
sorry guys moehaaaa boejakatsjaa
:rolleyes:

but basically, there are bigger problems on this planet,
we aren"t even sure there is such a thing like UFOs or aliens,
so let's concentrate on the stuff that is 100% real