Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Two hours and counting for departing into hyperspace

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
silv a dit:
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
What an awesome experience you had there HC! It made my mouth fall right open. Such an experiences touches a lot more people than just you, I think. I'm very glad for you that this moment finally happened and you can enjoy life now at a more 'true' way.

LOVE :)
We all go along in HC's psychedelic slipstream of love!
Yes but more so: we all go along in everybody'sstream of LOVE!

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
JosVU a dit:
silv a dit:
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
What an awesome experience you had there HC! It made my mouth fall right open. Such an experiences touches a lot more people than just you, I think. I'm very glad for you that this moment finally happened and you can enjoy life now at a more 'true' way.

LOVE :)
We all go along in HC's psychedelic slipstream of love!
Yes but more so: we all go along in everybody'sstream of LOVE!

What you say is so true, love is contagious, I see that in every contact I make currently. If you are true, honest, and loving, people open up, they may even give you free icecream for no reason (happened to us today ;)). The more I get comfortable in my new 'perspective', the more I begin to completely dig the notion: Change the world, start with YOU.

I'm still sitting here, same person, completely changed. I'm loving it, each and every minute. I cant be mad anymore and for me, THATS a MIRACLE, I kid you not. But I just can't now. And a lot of other stuff that wasnt even in the trip has been solved as well. Like my fear for heights and small spaces, its gone. It seems ALL my psychological bullshit has been washed away and that feels liberating each day when I get up now.

rippedsuperhero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Change the world, start with YOU.

My mom always tells me this similar thing when i feel disgusted with the world and everyone in my life. She always tells me i cant change the people around me but i can change myself and make me a better person. Ive been having so many wrong things happening in my life and i finally opened up to her about everything and that its self was amazing and so relieving better than any dose of vicoden or xanax. :oops:

Im very happy for you :D

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
Yes, if you are not satisfied with the world, or if there are things that you don't like: there is no other choice, no other option to think about than to just Be the change you wish to see!

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
rippedsuperhero a dit:
She always tells me i cant change the people around me but i can change myself and make me a better person.

If you change yourself, meaning the way you perceive others around you... In a way (in your own world), you DO change the people around you, because you look at them in a different way.

This might sound a bit philosophical, but someone told me this using better words. I have trouble finding the right words since I'm not that philosophical :wink:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Entheonaut a dit:
rippedsuperhero a dit:
She always tells me i cant change the people around me but i can change myself and make me a better person.

If you change yourself, meaning the way you perceive others around you... In a way (in your own world), you DO change the people around you, because you look at them in a different way.

This might sound a bit philosophical, but someone told me this using better words. I have trouble finding the right words since I'm not that philosophical :wink:

Its true what you say and also: love is contagious so by changing yourself, you WILL change people around you.

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
HeartCore a dit:
Its true what you say and also: love is contagious so by changing yourself, you WILL change people around you.

Nice subject for a movie. Being changed by insights in yourself. Let's name it: the convenient truth.

G

Invité
Pazusu a dit:
HeartCore a dit:

Nice subject for a movie. Being changed by insights in yourself. Let's name it: the convenient truth.

Hahaha :mrgreen:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Pazusu a dit:
HeartCore a dit:

Being changed by insights, in you SELF: The convenient trut.

I love it :D

EntheoBhakta

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Avr 2006
HeartCore a dit:
OMG THIS was THE trip of my LIFE!

Only

LOVE
LIFE

Love you all !!

Brother HeartCore,
I've just got to chime-in here and go OFF a bit about how happy I am for you, for us all when such realization strikes.

Such a Radiant report; a Sutra of the truest kind; piping hot soulfood for this rag-tag tribe of reincarnational regulars here at the Restaurant At The End of Time.

Seems never more true than now, to observe again, just how the more deeply our awareness meditates upon, penetrates into and realizes oneness with the mystery of ANY "thing" (esp a living "other"), that there is amazing explosion of SUCHness, ITness, THISness that showers us all; some transcendental bomb of Love and Truth, Beauty and Light.

Ah the Wonder of this Teaching-Force: the mushroom gatekeeper to "lands" ("levels"?) of such perspective-stretching beauty. Amazing what healing this ordeal of mutual sacrifice is: "here eat my body and grock all that is highest of all i have seen" ~ "ok, here have my body; come and become human with me and marvel at the transduction of the eternal into the temporal, the cosmic into the gaian-matrixed neo-monkey meat-suit".

What is this...pan-gallactic sex? or transhuman ontological shooter?? Either way, its so clear that for the ready, the lucky, the too foolish to resist (and too sober to avoid) this conjuncture is Communion of the Highest order.

The integrity, depth, potency and value of such a deeply sacred moment and the down-to-earth and very human way that you pull some of its fragrant shine in here to feed your friends is such an awesome demonstration of the selfless, auto-illuminated, hyper-fractal, bliss-viral....nature of genuine spiritual blessing, grace, force, presence now coursing through this awakening thread.

I am so over-joyed for how this community here shares in and celebrates the forward evolution of each of its participants and i am so very proud of the way you have endured this past period of great fertile uncertainty, ruthless persona rotting, heartbreaking relational freefall.... through darker, tougher times WHICH HAS ALLOWED for the kind of cracked-wide-openness and evolutionary fertility necessary for the degree of personal flowering to are now blinding us with today.

Fukk'n-A bro.

ONWARD!
:))

Gambite

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Hey guys.

I am sorry to interrupt this topic like this but i happen to know hardcore a little and i also want to congratulate him on his success in finding peace and happiness .
Not to long ago i had a experience like that witch changed my life a great deal to.
Tho stuff works a bit different for me carrying a another load witch most people call paranormal gifted.
I am guided all my life a few years ago i started to ignore the information given to me and after a wile i even stopped listening to it because it got me in to trouble lots of times before.
But that got me in even more trouble making me lose my mind and all that iwas standing for and started to hide from the world out of hatred towards all the thing that was going wrong in the world.

Tho tripping when you are paranormal gifted can add a whole new dimension to it.
the question what is real and what is not is no longer a subject in this situation simply because my mind and soul wont allow any crap going in to my system clouding my judgement of what i am bount to see or do regarding the paranormal.

To make a long story short i am convinced that a human mind is capable of preforming wonders en does so very often tho you will never notices it out of protecting for your self preventing you of starting to think your a god.

And so i must add that i found it very well possible to change other people and how the look add me whit out chaging myself.
Regardless of what information i might have before i even talk to someone i can adjust the way i choose my words to the likings of the other person in that mater even possible to make him look ad the world the way i like him to"in my case i am also capable of changing the persons emotion ad the same time".
And in that way I can send someone on a different road then the bin walking before in there life.
But that does not change who i am an how i think or how i feel.

That kind of power comes deep whit in your self and finding it is a trail of its own, some people find it and cant handle it the end up crazy. Most people never find it.

All i have left to say now is that i think hardcore have seen a bit of what really masters in life and i hope he will be able to hold on to it and pass it on to others.

Finaly i will give you a little something to work on read this carefully think of it think about it and look ad it all the possible ways you can think of.
If you do it right you will find your self ad a place in where you have no answers to the question and know all the answers ad the same time. thats where zenn starts to become interesting.

My question is : define the word light for me but do not use the the counter of it as in light is the other site of dark because that's no definition of what light is.

Greets G.

Edit: honesty forces me to tell you guys that either what happen to hardcore and some others of you, this experience will backfire but will not disappear if you handle it correctly. It will be a up and down road but it will also be balanced the downs will flatten as will the ups. Finaly you will find your self in calm waters but that takes years.

Don't give in to the negative feeling and sometimes experience, the are just there to keep you in balance.

If anyone like to know more about your situation or problem,trip,vision,experience and questions about what you felt, feel ,see, or saw please please feel free to contact me i have bin waiting to long to get an opening like this.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
honesty forces me to tell you guys that either what happen to hardcore and some others of you, this experience will backfire but will not disappear if you handle it correctly. It will be a up and down road but it will also be balanced the downs will flatten as will the ups. Finaly you will find your self in calm waters but that takes years.

Thanks for your kind reply Gambit, I really appreciate it.

This won't backfire tho, surely not, I've had episodes that backfired on me and I know how they feel, this time is for real. No chance it will backfire, you don't need to believe me ;)

I've been looking for these calm waters for years, over 20. So you know;)

Gambite

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
I do believe you :P

I know wisdom and peace whit in the calm water can only be found ad age.
I know your path to this place bin long and hard.
I know you are older then me and i know what there is to come.

I also know there is only a hand full of people like you in this wold and i have great respect for what the can become in life.

Your friend G.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Even with all the terrible english, this thread makes me very, very happy. :bear:

Gambite, you seem like a pretty cool dude.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
quote; I know wisdom and peace whit in the calm water can only be found ad age.

could you explain what you mean with that? (age)
fuck phisical age, it's not only about what you do in this life, what you've done in other lives makes a way larger difference. i'm talking about old souls and stuff, you as a paranormal gifted, recognize them aswell right? whatever phisical age they have. if they are recognized when young they can be in the calm waters at a very joung age. i'm not sucking some story out of my thum here or quoting someting i've read.

i allso don't want to ruin the happy atmosphere on this thread, it's just that i have a thing with age, my ego grows large when people judge on physical age or make somthing conditional to it

Gambite

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
He he :P

Yea see i am dislecktick and i use this spell checker to make it look like i can write a little English but you got me :P

Thank you a lot of thinking that i am a cool guy I am sort of honoured.

All i wane do is to get this incredible annoying drift i had for years to let other people know what ik know out of me but i cant do that in public for some reason.

I am glad i dont make a total fool out of myself most people don't understand what i am talking about.

Gambite

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
I know wisdom and peace whit in the calm water can only be found ad age.

could you explain what you mean with that? (age)
fuck phisical age, it's not only about what you do in this life, what you've done in other lives makes a way larger difference. i'm talking about old souls and stuff, you as a paranormal gifted, recognize them aswell right? whatever phisical age they have. if they are recognized when young they can be in the calm waters at a very joung age. i'm not sucking some story out of my thum here or quoting someting i've read.

i allso don't want to ruin the happy atmosphere on this thread, it's just that i have a thing with age, my ego grows large when people judge on physical age or make somthing conditional to it

I can not agree whit you more, physical age is only a thing that bounds us to this place but has no meaning when it comes to wisdom of life because indeed that depends on how old your soul is and indeed also what you have done or who you have bin.
Regaurding that most people do not believe in reincarnation the all know the carry an natural given wisdom in site that can not be denied and players a big role in who you will become in this life.

But there is one thing i can not agree whit you because i know and guided an old sool before in my life.

If an old soul is broth back it will not be in calm water but will be in chaos because its pulled out of the water back in to the stream of life.

From that moment he will be guided by a master either spirit or in human form to travel back and make the young born mind understand who he is because it has become human ans the weak flesh mind need to get adjusted to the new owner.

This takes time and some may get to a place of rest and calm water before others do but still the fact remains that this wisdom has to come whit physical age hmm let me put that in other words, when born human your mind body and soul need to be in balance if not you will become sic so if you if your mind gets hold of the wisdom of the soul it carry ad young age it will simply overload and the person will probable end up in a hospital.

Thats the reason why other's can recognized old souls before the person who carrys then know's and works whit it.

You said: i allso don't want to ruin the happy atmosphere on this thread, it's just that i have a thing with age, my ego grows large when people judge on physical age or make somthing conditional to it

This sounds to me you have a problem whit your age or how you feel about it maybe because of others juging you buy it.
But in this human for physical form age is just a big part of the hole system as the age of your soul and can not be ignored by a thought like i am as old as i feel or as my soul.

I hope i cleared up my previous post a bit now.

Greets G.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
O my o my ^^ i thought i was the exception i finally found i place where i can be happy...this forum..THIS THREAD is filling me with positive energy like i've never felt before OH MY OH MY THIS THREAD THESE WORDS ......THE JOINT I SMOKED EARLIER....THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!! PEOPLE I SWEAR TO WHOEVER IS UP THERE IN THIS MOMENT IS SNOWING AND THE SUN IS SHINING !!! I'VE NEVER FELT SO HAPPY BEFORE!!! I FEEL LIKE I CAN LOVE EVERYONE!! HC!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU MAN!!! AND I HAD THE PRESUMPTION TO KNOW MANY THINGS AND THAT I WAS CLOSE TO ENLIGHTENMENT....BUT YOU YOU MAN HAVE REACHED THE CORE!!!!!! I CAN SEE IT I CAN SEE IT I CAN SEE IT

I LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU AND EVERYONE!!!
I IS YOU AND YOU IS ME AND WE ARE EVERYBODY AND EVERYBODY IS US!!!!

EntheoBhakta

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Avr 2006
Dantediv86 a dit:
LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU AND EVERYONE!!!
I IS YOU AND YOU IS ME AND WE ARE EVERYBODY AND EVERYBODY IS US!!!!

Ahhh..... just my kind of "voice in the wilderness"!

Gotta love this tribe.

:)

G

Invité
Yeah man.

The tribe of the flying monkeys! :mrgreen:

photo-flying-monkeys.jpg

And a warm welcome to Gambit and Dantediv86!
Much love and light ;)