Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

trouble breaking through

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
so swim has broken through twice now and today swim wanted to break through
swim must have smoked over 100mgs in one toke but nothing
lungs hurt, feel kinda drained.
kinda shaky
no breakthrough though.
turned off lights, hit it with 100-150mg's in vaporizor and NOTHING
idk what the deal is. its worked before
and i know the size of the hits isnt the problem cuz swim used to be an experienced pot head and swim knows hes getting a good hit. it just isnt working its magic... idk its very frustrating though.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
someone get into your stash and replace it with inactives?

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
yea..... maybe someones sneaking into my room, removing the padlock..... ...... ....
seriously thought i wish i knew what the problem was

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
did you make the stash yourself or did you buy it?

what are you hitting it from, give me a picture. You can't go wrong with a dicky;

image130.jpg

Go to a head shop and ask for an "Oil Burner" it's the legal name for it.

Edit: Asking for it and using it the first time will make you feel Diiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrtyyyyyy atleast from my experience (and my friends).

Just convince yourself you are inhaling mother nature's masterpeice.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
im using an oil burner, one that has a 90 degree angle so the melted shit doesnt fly through and sear me
its a crack pipe lol or meth pipe or w/e

and Swim made the stash himself this is his 3rd batch, all others have been great...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Do you let the entire chamber fill? So you cannot see to the other side when you inhale? It takes me about a minute (seriously 60 seconds) for this to happen with the average lighter.

I always have the thought of "Fuck man, I'm going to be so blasted, and this lighter is going to be hot, I'm going to burn my bed/couch/pillow."

Also hold in the smoke as long as you can, DMT is absorbed very readily, and you only have to hold it in for about 45 seconds for it to be completely gone. Oh man, my chest is tingling :mrgreen:

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
yea man idk if i let it sit THAT long but i let the chamber fill before inhalation.
idk i thought it might be something like a tolerance. cuz getting a giant toke isnt the problem
it seems the problem lies in the potency, even though it was completely potent the other day..
idk.. its like maybe my brain already has a large amount of the chemical in it from previous failed tries
and now its "used" to it and can handle it without sending me off?
perhaps i just need to give it a couple days..

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
one thing i want to note
is that i believe the experience is directly proportional to the amount of energy you put into it..

like if i meditate before and jog that day or w/e then the experience is Much more profound
as opposed to me laying around with no energy just trying to trip all day.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
^1+

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
EndlessEntity a dit:
one thing i want to note
is that i believe the experience is directly proportional to the amount of energy you put into it..

like if i meditate before and jog that day or w/e then the experience is Much more profound
as opposed to me laying around with no energy just trying to trip all day.

Yea, that seems pretty normal to me, when i'm tired i have always felt little effects, and when i'm energetic i always have way better results, i learned that lesson, i never smoke DMT when i'm not sure i really want to, and being tired is such a confusing situation, i want to somehow, but i'm tired, should i do it?Oh well, why not, and then i have futile effects from a dose that would normally do it.

Maybe a plain waterbong and the Ash/screen method will work better for you?
It's just an idea.I don't see why it would make any difference, but then again, maybe it will, i dunno.

And energy indeed, i think it's good to be energetic before smoking DMT, when you're feeling lazy and cloudheaded it's not that strange that you'll have a matching experience, i really think DMT gives you what you ask from it, even when you're not really sure what you actually wan't from it. :P