Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trippy

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
G

Invité
Flow is so awesome!!!!!
This creation took up so much of my time :mrgreen:

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
larry carlsons flash movies !!!!! OMG i just zonked for an hour front of my screen... didnt knew he made flashes

this stuff is awesome, at some point i felt mildly like i was tripping.
some get preety twisted :twisted: :lol:

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
thank you so much for the link, I found a really cool app. it's called artmatic, and I have to say it's that kind of programm I've always been looking for :D

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
I hate how all the really cool looking ones aren't free, lol. Oh well. :p

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I got entertained by www.absurd.org

I explored it and it has funny stories :)

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
the samorost flash games are sweet!! very mushroomish.. (by amanita-design hehe)

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yea I love that site :) So many great stuff on it.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
that Echoes game is by far one of the coolest games I've played in a while :)

edit: I'm addictive to this game!! :twisted:

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I've been playing Gridwars ALOT. I seem to be insanely good while high which amazes me considering theres 100s of enemies coming from all sides.

DROOL
geo_wars_gridwars.jpg

gridwars.jpg

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Wow that game tranquility... is amaazing. I tried it a while back back the controls were hard to get used to so I forgot about it.

Picked it up again today and I am incredibly hooked lol. I think this is as close to a psychonuat video game you'll ever get :p Can't wait to try it high :)

http://www.tqworld.com/

The TQworld servers customize a unique game and soundtrack based on how well you're playing. You'll never play the same game twice and no two players see the same levels.

Your customized game experience arrives instantly through the internet and into the tranquility Game Browser on your computer. The data that's sent for each level is quite small and you won't have long "loading..." delays like other on-line games. This small burst of data only occurs between loading levels. tranquility doesn't require a continuous net connection while you're playing.

As you play tranquility, you'll subconsciously synchronize with the visual and audio patterns.

While experiencing the tranquility effect, hours may melt into minutes with most players experiencing a relaxed euphoria, a feeling of contentment and deep spatial dislocation.

How is this possible? tranquility is capable of displaying thousands of intensely colorful geometric shapes that are synchronized, yet all moving independently. At the same time, the game is generating a 250 voice, CD-quality stereo soundtrack is responding and reacting to your movements within the game space.

tranquility's intelligent motion control system observes your mouse movements and responds positively to slow, graceful movement and resists "thrashing" and over-reactive movement of the player's hand. This combination of positive feedback for "tranquil" movements and the immersive visual and audio stimulation work together to produce a calm focus in the mind.

The more often you play, learning to flow with, and within, the game, the more profound the effect.

screen01.jpg

screen08.jpg

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
the tranquility game is cool, I'm getting good at it, I feel like I do when I fly in my dreams which is always more akin to floating cautiously rather than superman like :)

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Lol i was thinking that same thing while at work today :p

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Wow ???????? if you haven't tried that game high. Do so as soon as possibly it's amazing

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I followed your advice kcar :D

These game should be sold as a stress reliever or something :)