Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trippy Day, Trippy Poem

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Uh... yeah. So:

You will never see the worlds that I have seen.
You will never hear the colors that I have have heard.
You will never believe in what I believe, in the harmony of all.
You will never see the sounds of freedom produce no echo, but come through in it's essence.
You will never feel the deafening highs, the excruciating lows, nor the final plateaus that I have felt.
You will never be caught up in an everlasting moment of glory, one which has no definitive beginning nor end.
But then again, maybe, neither will I.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Get off your high horse! :)

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
how do you hear a color?

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
that seems a might forced, ever thought of sitting back and actually letting your mind take you places?

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
IJC - The ending clearly proves that I'm saying that I'm not worthy.
gtchmen - Sounds become colors for me sometimes.
necridous - could be, I was a bit frustrated

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
I don't understand the poem. Don't we all have access to these experiences and at least similar thoughts, feelings and visions?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I just found it a bit more like "I experience things bigger than you do" with a "maybe I don't" thrown in.

Here's a poem about having a greenhouse and how fucking awesome it is":

Awake upon my window sill,
Letting freedom flow,
I sit and stand upon my land,
Allowing a prism grow.

The summer waits a far bit south,
Shedding a wisen'd grasp,
I winter wander and do I ponder,
Upon that great southern glass.

A box to hold my loves,
The frame to keep a height,
The essense flows, but does not glow,
Only to reflect in slight.

The sound I can imagine,
Graceing to my drums,
The still movement upon the grass,
Oh to feel the hums.

GregKasarik

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2010
_Avatar_ a dit:
I don't understand the poem. Don't we all have access to these experiences and at least similar thoughts, feelings and visions?

Isn't the Infinite wonderful? :D

The infinite is such that it is very unlikely that any of us could ever visit exactly the same spot, or experience exactly the same source. Indeed, even when we experience similar things in more than one of our own journeys, the flavour is often enough to tell us that we are sampling a subtly different part of the mind of god.

I think it is absolutely awsome that there is so much just waiting to be experienced and comprehended!

So, I think that both you and darkwolfunseen are correct.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
however infinite it may be, it might still be nothing more than a fraction of a much greater or smaller infinity. ignorance is still bliss tho and i wonder what high horses we want to descend from. to me the infinite is at the same time wonderful and dreadful, which makes it sort of a "sword of damocles" conceptual construction. however the underlying symbolism is as expressive as it can be. so what is there to say?? why do we want to be?? why do we want to see?? why do we want to hear?? why do we want to fear??why do we want to believe?? i think because we can... it can be as simple as it should be or as complex as we want it to be. by the way big up for the awesome creative ability!!! if it is longing for expression then what yer waiting for folks???

peace out :weedman: