Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tripping for the Holidays:

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Alright, so the holidays are just around the corner... And I was wondering which is better you think... Just smoke cannabis now and then, or make a bunch of edibles and just sort of go with the flow for a straight 4 days?

Anyone have any thoughts/opinions on this?

It certainly is a time for reflection, and of course visiting relatives, and possibly fighting, and is a very stressful time....

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
a few thanksgivings ago i had a grate time with bud, lsd and some sick found 10 years after it was lost opium that tasted fucking awesome and was mostly black with little red spots in it. i had a grate time and am looking forward to mushrooms in the snow :D. make x-mas edibles.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Wow, 10 year old opium? And it still did the job? Where was it stored? Where did you find it? How did you lose it in the first place?

Details man! This gives me hope for that weed I misplaced a year or so ago.....

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Lol my buddy got if from his moms room. some hippies were following fish and got robed for all there coke, they still had O so they paid my buddies ma an brother with it to crash at there house for a week. My buddy found it behind her dresser while cleaning her room, he don't like anything but bud so he sold it to me. I was smoking a lot of it b4 thanksgiving and was getting fucked up I didn't notice any loss in potincey but idk how opium storage an aging goes :/ but it was a grate holliday lol.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Hmmm... Wow... Cleaning the room and only found it after 10 years... LOL... Must have been one dirty room back there.... :D

Although in all fairness, the last time I actually cleaned my room was uh.... I guess almost 2 years ago now...

Maybe I should start cleaning and see if the opiate fairy has paid a visit! :D

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Lmao yes! An his ma was an old lady they live in a OG NY 100+ year old farm house. He found it behind her dresser when he was ganna paint the room :D but we've found drugs in there before lol >.> I'm bringing the opiate fairy into existence!

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Awesome... I always wonder... Hmmm.. That could be a new tradition.. I bet it would catch on pretty quick. "The opiate fairy"... time to write a best selling book, shell out movie rights, and get "The Rock" back in tights :D This time... For a VALID reason!!! :D

Stoxy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Oct 2012
My holidays have been great :)
21st December 3 drops of liquid acid on fruit pastels
23rd December 1 gram of ketamine
New years ever 2 tabs of 25c Nbome
All great experiences and smoked ot of weed through these days :)

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
Stoxy a dit:
My holidays have been great :)
21st December 3 drops of liquid acid on fruit pastels
23rd December 1 gram of ketamine
New years ever 2 tabs of 25c Nbome
All great experiences and smoked ot of weed through these days :)

Lucky! If only my holidays were as good.

Stoxy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Oct 2012
beefcharcoal a dit:
Lucky! If only my holidays were as good.

Haha it was great it was my first time trying acid as a liquid Form and I didn't belive it was acid because I didn't peak till 9 hours in but when I did peak it felt like acid really clean it was a beautiful trip I think the peak was held back by a lot of stuff that was going on in that night. It was also my first time trying ketamine 4 of us kholed in my living room it was really funny. Then new years eve me and my friend went to a reggae night in town on 2 tabs of 25c each and I though the trip was amazing felt like 25i but with a he'll lot of ore visuals and I got the 2 tabs for free and free entry to the club it was free to end the year tripping :)