Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tripping and need help.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Im on 700mg of dxm, and my left hand it swollen, ive never had any experiences with this before, is it normal? should i be worried.

I dont want to meantion the 2 big bad words that start with a B and a T. but someone please talk to me... idk what to do.. :?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
that took me like a half housr to wright.. haha

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
What is your source of DXM?
DXM is nasty stuff. I have never tried it myself.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
So... still alive?

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
never worry, soon it will be ok, when the drug wears off :)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Doesn't DXM mess up proportions in your mind, visually?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey tricky boy you still alive ???? Hope one learned something and a pity it had to be by burning ones paws .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
when i tried DXM i felt like the barrier between mind and body became quite unclear....

the term dissocative makes "some" sense ....

it might be unpure, but you might be hallucinating or experiencing time in a different way and therefore see yourself distorted??? i don't know... but 700 mg is quite a dose, too.... so ... idk...

maybe try to relax and walk around so that blood circulates in your hand ???
and yes.... i know that on DXM it can be quite strenous or even difficullt to move....

peace.

P.S. IT IS BETTER NOT TO BE WORRIED. BUT WATCH YOURSELF.

( you shouldn't be worried, but if you feel really bad or something, don't bother to call an ambulance or whatever.... ) :wink:

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Well, its true that there's people lost inbetween dimensions - how else would the universe be infininty? Maybe its time for universe to be infinity plus one. Remember Cartman doing Christinaty music: Faith + 1. He got kicked in the balls for it, I ain't gon' let that happen ;).

I see movies as reality, and I kinda regret watching the mist and hostel. But hell, I've read a book chanelled about a planet living in total harmony like a fairy-tale but just awesome :). And the technology we have today is the ultimate techonology to live with.

So, never worry, be alright, and remember: Its all cool.

peace!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
chakras , chakras , fractal speres and third eyes, hyperspace and mono atomic choclate molly shit telepathy chakras fractaly hyperspace light beings and machine elves in 2012 plus time travel and chaneling wich proves it all beyond doubt chakras chakras teleportation and ghosts molly choclate atomic gold shit telepathy and wiches in 2012.......

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
chakras , chakras , fractal speres and third eyes, hyperspace and mono atomic choclate molly shit telepathy chakras fractaly hyperspace light beings and machine elves in 2012 plus time travel and chaneling wich proves it all beyond doubt chakras chakras teleportation and ghosts molly choclate atomic gold shit telepathy and wiches in 2012.......

you get it too?
im glad im not the only one who believes monoatomic chocolate chakras will teleport into 2012 using elf molly technology.

mind you its no less believable than quantum physics. thats just weerd

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
GOD a dit:

you get it too?
im glad im not the only one who believes monoatomic chocolate chakras will teleport into 2012 using elf molly technology.

mind you its no less believable than quantum physics. thats just weerd

Best thing with qunatum physics is the probability factor. What's more likley to happen? It kinda helps you to remain sane, yet insane.. ;)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This site is sometimes for loonys like shit is for flys

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
so who thinks they could have helped Trick more?
does a swolen left hand indicate oedema, or thrombosis, heart failure?

havnt heard much from Trick since his post

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Either he's still doing the robo-walk or is in some serious shit. Let's hope for the former.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I hope hes gained experience , not damaged himself with that shit , never does it again and has learned something positive .

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
Dxm has a great plato or peak if you will but everything up to that great dissoceated state is horrible and has some hang over effects

take Ketamine its much much much better

or Lsdxm (mixing the two) they do great thing together those 2 again its a hard trip though