Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trip reports??

To report or not to report, that is the question.

• I write and post every time.

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • I write one every time, but only post sometimes.

• I Always write one, but only for myself.

• Sometimes I'll write one, but only for me.

• Sometimes I'll write one to post.

• I never bother to write one. My experiences are my own.

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
I was wondering the other night, how often to you guys (or girls) write trip reports? Do you write them every time, and if so, do you post them all or are most just for yourself?

I put my own vote down as writing every time, and posting sometimes. Some of my trips just aren't that interesting, and some are just to personal to post.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
It depends - If I'm alone I write every thought down. If I'm with friends, I usually dont have anything anyone but me and my friends want to hear.
So far I've only reported one trip, maybe 2 :).

Most are on a large peice of paper, with plenty of drawings, numbers, and things I don't understand anymore. :roll:

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I only write or post a report when something "strange"(or really funny) happened or when I tripped somewhere thats unusual for tripping (like a poker game)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I write one every time, but only post sometimes. But for me, psychedelics is just something serious, and because of that i write a report everytime, it is for me a important part of process.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I never write tripreports for the plain reason that I can't even put normal things into words properly :p I'm not good with words. maybe some notes and fragments, but nothing coherent.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I used to write some things down, but that was back when I believed it mattered. I like reading them if I want to try something new, though.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Generally if it's the first time doing that paticular drug and it turns out to be spectacular in one way or another, I'll post it to the community, other than that when I'm generally having a strong enough trip I feel it should be written about I can't write at that time. The alternative is trying to some it up as best in a couple of paragraphs afterwards..

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
What I write down is usually along the lines of
"Is this it?"
"This can't be right"
"Should I know this??"
"Ahh this feels good/bad."
So not worth reporting haha.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Usually, I try to write a trip report of every trip that is really worth telling. But then in the process it usually boils down to "well, I don't really know what to write".
I have written trip reports of very important trips like two or three weeks after I had them, because then I felt I was able to simplify everything.
Nowadays I mostly feel like I am repeating phrases if I ever try to write trip reports - so I never post them even if I start writing them. I mean what's the point of repeating stuff you've read a thousand times - not that my experiences were some kind of repetition, but the descrioption has been there a thousand times before (and has never been accurate). So why try to repeat it?

Not that the experience is the same all the time - it's just the words that are lacking... You used up all the words to partly describe your first good experience. How do you describe all the following?

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
Most are on a large peice of paper, with plenty of drawings, numbers, and things I don't understand anymore. :roll:

Lol! I seem to have that problem sometimes too. My writing is pretty terrible to begin with, and a serious trip doesn't help that. Though as Mystic said, for me it's an important part of the experience.