Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trip Report No:1

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi everybody...
I ate my first home-made mushies :=) yummii yummii
They weren't too much. In reality i didn't think they would do anything to me :=) Thanks god i was wrong :=)

Yesterday was a fun day for me... I went to my school and then some friends came to my house, we smoke some good 100% natural staff... The last one i smoked was at 21 o'clock. At night i decided to taste my first mushies :=) at 00:30 i ate mushies that you see on the photos above. Then i lay down to my bed. Close my eyes and plan to sleep. Nothing happened for the first 1 hour. But suddenly i started to feel happy and saw some strange things while my eyes closed. I didn't saw them clearly but i can feel them. i travel on oceans, forest etc... And after a few minutes or hours i found myself in a jelly enviroment. It was so clear, i can see it and feel it clearly. It was my mind. There were some people. They are my friends whom i want to be with. I talked with them and ask some questions about my life like "what shall i do after school" or "i need to find a love but how" etc... suddenly i saw a thing (i say "thing" because i can't describe it with words) this thing was in another jelly thing in my jelly mind. He said "if you have questions just ask me" after that i thought he was the sprit of mushroom. After that he said "just find the colors of life and follow them"

Suddenly i opened my eyes and start to watch tv. I change channels and just take a look to what people are doing. and now i start to understand the meaing of "colors of life" when i saw news about wars i can feel that the pictures have cold colors and when i saw a nature picture i can feel that it has warm color. That's important for me...
And i watched a movie named "colors of life" it is the strangest movie i've ever watched and that movie found me this night :=) Guys if you can find just watch that movie.

These things happened for 5 hours. I didn't sleep but i don't feel sleepy :=) I always laugh and feel happy...

Now it is 06:17 here and i feel that i born again.

Thank God :=)

"JUST FOLLOW THE COLORS OF LIFE"

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Sounds like you had an enjoyable trip..that's also real crazy about the movie..what's the movie about anyway??

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
The movie took place in old America in 50s. You know rock'n roll days. At first it looks like a boring black and white movie. There is an american village and boring people. Always live like a robot. Doing same things etc... But one day a teenager did an unusual thing and he saw that his hands start to colored. He realize that whenever he do unusual things for example coming home late he start to colored. LOL so strange. But people doesn't like it because he become colored. Strange from other people. But he knows that he become a happy person. Then he start to tell this to other teenagers. At first families doesn't like it and get angry but as time passes some of parents become colored and at the and the movie turns to a color movie from a black and white movie :=)))

Sorry for my english it is not good enough to tell whole story. But if you can find that movie find and watch it.
Maybe the original name is different. I translate it from Turkish name. But it must be color of life or life colors or similiar to this.

That first trip seperate my life. B.M. and A.M. --> Before Mushies and After Mushies life :=))

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
That's similar to how my first trip was..

I must have either over dosed or my tolerance for psychadelics was low. That trip was so INTENSE, I can't even put into words what exactly happend. All I can say is that trip was amazing. Total Out of body Experience!

oh, by the way that wasn't mold on your mushies. Mold takes days to spread.
What you saw was the psycobin comming to the surface. The color changes rapidly once they are picked.

The best way to get the psycobin in your system is to chew the mushroom for a while. It's pretty gross tasting but it's worth it.

And to have them be even more poerful then that, you set them on a baking ban in a well ventilated area for a week. They will get golden brown and dry. That's when they are most effective.

BTW: that's how I ate my shrooms on the first night.

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
That's how I took them before, chew for an hour !! Now, I've found out the nice & easy way of making tea !!

It works so much faster, within 15 - 30 minutes your trippin out of your head !

Just cut the shrooms in little pieces, put a little bit of water in a pan, just enough to make 1 cup of tea (depending on the no. of spacemen) and heat it up untill it's boiling. Then lower the fire, throw in the shrooms and let it stand on the fire for half an hour. Then, filter the water, so no shrooms are in it anymore and drink the water. You can add flavor by putting in honey, or normal tea. Watch out with sugar, this will bring down the effect !! You can eat the rest of the shrooms, but I alway throw them away, because the tea is strong enough !! Drink up, sit down for half an hour and then, when you stand up .....Flying high !!! Enjoy !!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
That first trip seperate my life. B.M. and A.M. --> Before Mushies and After Mushies life :=))

Tim Leary once said:

"you're only as young as the last time you changed your mind"

I think it says it all...

I'm glad that you have walked another step on your conscience. Now you can start all over again...

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Timothy Leary...

"Leary was a psychologist, educator, philosopher, cultural visionary, and evolutionary reformer. Lost in the glare of is exuberant psychedelic ministry are his monumental academic achievements and literary output. His autobiography, Flashbacks, vividly describes his extraordinary life."

"Timothy Leary was many things to many people, and in fact he resisted most attempts to categorise himself. He was fond of saying at these times, "you get the Timothy Leary that you deserve." Overall it is accurate to call him a philosopher and a scientist, whose underlying motivations were human communication and understanding the mind.

He lived from 1920 to 1996, and spent most of his adult life working hard to enliven the human spirit and raise the level of social consciousness. Through the 1940s and 1950s he worked as a psychologist, emphasising human interaction. He tried to revolutionise the science, and proposed radical ideas (including the concept of Group Therapy). It took almost 50 years for the APA to recognise his achievements.

When Leary was introduced to psychedelics in1960, he saw the potential for it as a new therepeutic psychiatric, a chemical brain-changer, and set out to explore its effects on the human nervous system. After experimentng on himself and with friends, he took it to the Harvard psychology department where he was employed. Trained as a scientist, he carefully designed and meticulously observed laboratory experiments studying the emotional, physical, and social effects on volunteer grad students. With a healthy stack of positive results and some experience guiding "sessions", he took it to the next level: "curing" criminals in prison.

Before any meaningful results were attained, LSD made the headlines as a dangerous new drug. Amid the frenzy, LSD was made as illegal as heroin and Leary's experiments were qiuckly shut down. He made appeals, but the establishment considered his research too controversial. Feeling he was on to something big, he sacrificed his professional career and continued the LSD research with private funding, in Millbrook, NY.

Leary continued to publicly advertise the beneficial aspects of LSD, and as the 60s began to take shape he was cast by the mainstream media into the role of an "LSD-guru". As the drug gained popularity with the counterculture, he was happy to provide instruction manuals for safe usage. He encouraged respect for the drug, and urged the practise of "set & setting" as a safeguard against "bad trips". During this time he coined the phrase "turn on, tune in, drop out", and published books with titles like "The Psychedelic Experience".

He was arrested in 1966 on drug charges, and escaped from prison in 1970. He sought asyum in Switzerland, but was recaptured by DEA agents in 1973, extradited back to America, and sent back to prison. He was finally released in 1976, when a new judge replaced his predecessor.

Moving to California, he discovered a new brain-change technology and enthusiastically promoted the upcoming computer revolution. Through the 80s he wrote computer software, continued writing books and holding lecture performances, but even though his topics moved from drugs to technology, he was still percieved as the 1960s LSD guru.

When a routine check-up revealed prostate cancer in the early 90s, Leary faced his own mortality. Appalled at the secrecy and taboos surrounding death, he resolved to illuminate the process and leave a map of what he called "Designer Dying". At 75 years old, he died of natural causes, in his own bed, surrounded by friends."

leary.jpg

Timothy Leary home page - currently closed for renovation

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
With other words, he was a greath guy !!

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
He sounds interesting.. I might stop at the book store and see what I can find on him.

Milbrook, NY is only 30 minuets away from where I live. That's cool!