Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

TR. My first hit of acid

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
High!
As you might know I was on a snowboard trip last week in France. I went there whit 6 close friends and one friend of a friend who now is is a close friend as well.
We had to stop for gas somewhere in France and while waiting the guys in the other car had a nice message for me, the friend of a friend forgot that he had 1 1/2 blotter acid in his wallet :D
Since we where the only 2 how like to trip we made the plan to take the acid on a night.
Monday night was the night, we went out for dinner and after we went back to our room to cut the blotter in half, we both took 3/4 of a blotter.
We joined the others in a bar waiting for the acid to hit us.
My tongue started tinkling and I was getting a warm glow over my body and starting to get the feeling I was at sea on a boat, everything was on a wave. Cause we took the acid right after dinner it took a while before I felt the full effect. In the bar I had mild visuals and more of a body high. The bar closed around 2a.m. And we went back to the apartment, when i got there I was mild tripping, went to my room and laid on my bed in total darkness :D but no silence cause everybody else was drunk and really loud so I took my ipod played some music. great!
After a while I felt like smoking a sig so I went to the balcony and stayed there for at least an hour staring whit my mouth wide open at the most insane stars I've ever seen really I could look to the end of the galaxy it was so pretty.
I went back inside and some friends where watching a musicvideo from Justice named Stress. I joined then which wasn't a smart move cause its a really violent video whit a lot of anger and rioting (yep it's the one video no music station will never ever play) but for some reason (acid :lol: ) I couldn't stop watching but it gave me a nasty feeling so I went back to my bedroom which had a bathroom and I started staring at myselve in the mirror. My face kept changing shape and I felt sacred at first but I forced myselve to keep watching and I felt the fear leaving after a while.
I thought that the trip was over so I decided to watch a movie "The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" in my bed hoping to fall a sleep half way but suprise that didn't happen....
I watched the movie 2 times in a row and started thinking "wat if the earth is really controled by mice and dolphins really are smarter than humans" good ting I fel a sleep after that :lol:
The next morning when I woke up I felt a bit funky and really felt like taking things really slowly, so I told my friends that they shouldn't wait for me. I went out riding around 11a.m. All alone whit my ipod and had a great day snowboarding.
Here in my hometown it's impossible to get acid, and I took my first hit in France..... Gues it's thrue what they say you don't find acid, acid finds you :lol: :roll: peace

GT

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2009
Dude, you're from the netherlands... It is not too hard to find acid in here.

But gozer, you're in France, having the chance to do acid during the day, in skilifts, slowly riding down the hill, enjoying the best of your holidays on acid.
But you took it in the evening, man I am wondering for a while how nice it would be to do acid during the day on a wintersport holidays.

Getting the acid isn't my problem, getting it on the piste isn't my problem too, but being with someone who doesn't think taking acid uberhaupt is awkward IS my problem. Laat staan taking acid on the piste.

Sorry for my dutchy english here and there. for some words I couldn't find the right english words, and I was a little lazy.

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Well over here in Hilversum, all the dealers sell speed, coke or xtc cause those are MONEY MAKERS. You can't make money from acid its 5 euro max a blotter for a 10 hours+ trip. People who do acid most of the time sell acid and I don't know anyone who does (in real life that is)
O, and snowboarding while one acid is suicide(whoh look at that nice 50 meter cliffdrop...... :lol: ) you try ridding a black slope while on acid, I bet you can't even get out of the lift :lol:
Snowboarding is the best natural high there is 8)

GT

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2009
sober I like the natural high you get when riding fast on black slopes, steep offpistes, or carving on the red and blue or doing nice powder trips.

But on acid I think it would be nice to just enjoy the view while in the chairlifts, and taking it easy on blue or maybe green slopes. Just sliding down the hill seems to me to be great on acid. 8)
Even if, while on acid, it turns out not to be that nice to do the snowboarding, it is always possible to pick a nice terrace and enjoy your trip. At least you've tried it then. That would be my way of thinking.