Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

To harvest or not to harvest?

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

paint

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2008
get some tomorrow and some the next day. They grow fast im sure you know. but dont pick em all!

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Lucky person . If the heads are open pick them , the spores fall off very quickly and once the heads are open they dont grow much in size . It will take about 4 or 5 days for more to apear .

I hope your sure you have what you think you have ?

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`d love to see some fotos of them .

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Alan_Rockefeller

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2009
Jamapricotica a dit:
They are quite small but very healthy looking. I'd really love to give them a week or so to grow bigger and then harvest them.

But, there is the real possibility that someone else might find them and harvest them before me. Or worse, someone might tread on them and destroy them. They are literally growing in the middle of the track.

Don't pick the pins, instead put some leaves on them to hide them and keep the moisture in until they are full size.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Beautiful, which species??

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

BlimeyGrimey

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
Jamapricotica a dit:
Psilocybe Subaeruginosa :)

They are very beautiful. Even better when they get to full size and avoid being eaten by worms.

They're slightly less potent than Cubensis and are easily recognizable :)

I believe that Psilocybe subaeruginosa are more potent than cubensis. They are on par with Psilocybe cyanescens.

Nice pics.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Frequency

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Avr 2009
BlimeyGrimey a dit:
Jamapricotica a dit:
Psilocybe Subaeruginosa :)

They are very beautiful. Even better when they get to full size and avoid being eaten by worms.

They're slightly less potent than Cubensis and are easily recognizable :)

I believe that Psilocybe subaeruginosa are more potent than cubensis. They are on par with Psilocybe cyanescens.

Nice pics.

Yep! Subaeruginosa is 0.45% total alkaloids with a deficit of Psilocin, consisting majorily of Psilocybin. Cyanescens can get upwards of 1% Psilocin and 0.9% Psilocybin. Most cubensis strains rotate around 0.25% total alkaloids.

Great wild ID too!