Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"TO BE OR NOT BE"-Question for my shroom cake is n

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have cooked grain (3 jars with 6 fists of grain, brown rice, whole grain),
I inoculated one jar with "LOADS" of G.Teacher(6months old spores, on room temp), second with mix of F+ and G.Teacher(normal "dose", 6 months old spores) and one jar with F+ (normal dose of 6 months old spores)

Mix and F+ fall of or start to fermenting!? Smell, sweet smell, but I know that those smells are ending marks!

BUT, BUT, BUT!!! One jar colonize perfectly! Long time to colonize, but everything!
When I opened jar strong shroom odor flis out! Thanx U Gods!
This is good sign? ISN'T IT? Need answers!

Then I chop cake and place it in "box", linoleum box. I can't buy vermit anywhere here in my state! Shit! So I cooked over and over stones and gravel, sand which is painted like brick color!? Marble like stones and gravel made from such material. IS THIS GOOD? MAYBE ENOUGH FOR VERMIT SUBSTITUTE? You can find this on every plant when U bought it in store, plants in "closed" environments, material for moist keep and release.

Fine cooked "subs vermit" under crushed cake and over it. After that I have covered "box" with plastic foil and aluminum foil. My book sad that I need to wait couple of days, time when cake will starts to come out of those layers of "subs vermit".
After that my work is to remove lids made of plastic and aluminum foil and place "box cake" in the terrarium. Final stage of shroom growing.

CAN THIS WORK OUT?
WHAT TO DO NOW?
CAKE IS ODORING WONDERFUL! LIKE FOREST IN AUTUMN! LIKE SHROOMS, HARD SHROOMS!!!! WONDERFUL!!

I NEED ADVICES WHAT TO DO NEXT! HOW TO PUSH CAKE TO PRODUCE SHROOMS!??

I NEED HELP.
THANX

ALSO I NEED NEW SPORE PRINTS, CAN SOMEONE SEND ME SPARE ONES?
FSRE SEND ME OLD OR VERY LOW "CONTAMINATED" PRINT!
HARD TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF THAT!
PLEASE I NEED HELP.

TJANX
PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS
LOVE