Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

TMA-2

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
I ran into 20mg of tma-2. anybody had an experience with this substance?

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
A friends of mine used it couple of times. You can read some reports on erowid. I think 20 mg is to less to get a good trip. He had 40 mg and 80 mg. the first he thought was a little to less the second a liitle to much. He didn't experienced it as a really interesting experience.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hmm I just ran into some Tma-6... are these some new substances or something?

Cheers :)

AtoZ

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2007
Erowid says that 20mg of TMA-2 is a mid-light dosage, with 25 mg being the highest dosage still in the "light range".

Sounds like a pretty serious chemical from what I just gleaned from erowid, stronger than Mescaline, with a 7-10 trip. Pretty interesting drug.

How much was the asking price for this shit?

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
I think this stuff goes around for 45e / 100mg or something. Pretty expensive.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Maybe it depends what you like to achieve but that friend of me who is expierenced with a lot of psychidelics said that it's not a teacher.

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
That's kind of weird, as it is very similar to mescaline.

(with 40 mg) Beautiful plus 3. Some visuals, but not intrusive. Moderate, good-mannered kaleidoscopic imagery against dark. Music superb. Clear thinking. Calmly cosmic. This is a seminal, or archetypal psychoactive material. A very good experience and good for repeats. About 10-12 hrs. Sleep difficult but OK.

From Pihkal.

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
careful study of Shulgin's writing reveal that he was very much aware of the delineation of 'set and setting' as popularized by Leary.

He also expounds about +4 states which can be triggered by drugs but aren't exclusive to them. +4 states seem to be the state of 'mystic reality' everyone seeking a 'teacher' drug is looking for.

Point is, just because one person said it's not a teacher don't make it so.

It may not have had the kind of teching that person was attuned to/ looking for.

Shulgin recounted a very interesting experience with a substance in PIHKAL where he underwent an experience he called 'manic inflation'...
he thought he'd discovered the secret of the universe, and the 'high' was sublime, secrets were revealing themselves to him, and guess what?

The substance turned out to be completely inactive.

Set and setting are paramount.

Mind-state is a SET.