Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tips for combining Cannabis with Alcohol.

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
I really need some help on this.
I know I will collapse if I drink first and then smoke some.
But the other way around, I manage to at least stay awake, till a certain extend that is.
If I will throw in more beer or wine, then the same thing will happen, I will collapse again.

But the main problem here is, that every time I do drink, I get overenthusiastic about Cannabis, and I think I can handle it.
9 out of 10 times, these situations occur, I usually fall asleep or either sit there like a potato, not being able to talk or whatsoever, just feeling really tired and wanting to go to bed.

I've heard that by experience you do get to learn how to combine both, but I don't feel like wanting to wait for that.

So do you have any tips you could share with me regarding the above stated issue?

I've tried drinking water or tea, after some beers and stuff, and that actually helps.
But are there maybe some other things I can do?

Btw, not drinking or no Cannabis really isn't an option:-)

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
i don't drink very often. but when i do, i start with one or two shots of Jack or sth and then smoke a few joints. when my mouth starts to get dry, i start slowly sipping beer. but not more than two. if i wan't to get drunker, i go to high voltage again. it is easier to controle. but you must keep your drunkness level below stoned level. more ganja, less alcohol. and i never get drunk and then smoke. step by step.

ThaUnreal

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mar 2008
when my friends and i drink and smoke, we always make sure to drink before we smoke, because otherwise we have similar problems. The last few times i've smoked before or while just starting to drink, i either passed out or threw up. As long as i get good and drunk before i start smoking, i'm fine. Half the time, the cannabis high overrides the alcohol, and i end up getting really high, which fades back into drunkenness.

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
i have no problem combining both.
Not even in massive amounts

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Being stoned and drunk is not possible. The substances just don't go well together. I can say this because I've gotten into pretty bad situation after doing both. By bad situation I mean feeling like if you had a very high fever, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea...

HOWEVER, you can mix a bit but only if you keep one of them very low i.e. you could drink and just smoke a little bit or smoke and only have few shots or sips. You have to remember that when you're drunk you become uninhibited and reckless and you are going to want to smoke all that cannabis.

So you have to make a choice. Either drinking and just smoking a bit (you could carry with you only half a joint or something) or smoking and just having a few beers or shots.

Of course the best option is to not mix them AT ALL. That's what I do right now since I do not drink anymore. But you already know this.

The fact that consuming both substances get your body sick says a lot don't you think?

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Lion a dit:
i have no problem combining both.
Not even in massive amounts

I don't believe that.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Well then, allow me to sent my congrats because you must have a very resilient organism. But don't expect it to be that way always.

G

Invité
have we come to the point where we brag about the amount one can handle ?
go join a motard group and drink beer while watching the striptease until you fall in you ass.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
daytripper a dit:
go join a motard group and drink beer while watching the striptease until you fall in you ass.

who said i'm bragging..
go **** yourself if you're telling me what to do.
i'm just stating how i handle alcohol and thc.. which might be a help for the person that opened this topic.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Uppers to stay awake. Caffeine usually pushes away the desire to sleep.

But really, why drink? Maybe I'm just particular.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Lion a dit:
i abuse both every weekend.
i don't fall asleep. I don't pass out, I don't puke, etc etc etc
I've combined them once, and didn't pass out or puke, either. Given, I only had maybe a bottle of wine in me at the time and a joint of schwag.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
it's just world i live in.
i go out, go to concerts, drink beer with my friends. smoke a joint with them to intensify the music-experiences and for a good laugh..

G

Invité
Lion a dit:
daytripper a dit:

who said i'm bragging..
i'm just stating how i handle alcohol and thc.. which might be a help for the person that opened this topic.

it was not adressed to you, but since you want it so bad to be the man, you can send me fuck myself the times you want, if it makes you feel good.
i just hope you get that poney in your birthday so you can calm down.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
daytripper a dit:
Lion a dit:
daytripper a dit:

who said i'm bragging..

it was not adressed to you, but since you want it so bad to be the man, you can send me fuck myself the times you want, if it makes you feel good.
i just hope you get that poney in your birthday so you can calm down.

alright my bad then. i sincerely apologize.

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
Easy guys :)

Well, I've had some pretty bad experiences smoking AFTER drinking...I just went to space, trembling and almost blacked out, couldn't even talk. Glad to know I'm not the only one lol

Now, if I drink after I smoke (a bit) the two effects blend in a very nice way... :D

But I guess the solution is in using, not abusing.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
G

Invité
having a glass of nice wine and then smoking a fatty always work to me.
it will work even better if you make a rice with curry, galanga and gingerl while you drink the wine, wait 10m....fatty....kaboom.
too much will black you out and will have no enjoyment. to be really nice if you want to abuse, you have to choose between alcohol or cannabis (although i don't find alcohol enjoyable in high quantities...).

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
When doing MJ I do like having a shot or two (max) of liquor. I find just a small amount of alcohol can kind of accentuate and smooth the buzz slightly. And liquor is much clearer on the mind for me than beer which just makes me lethargic and sleepy.

To be honest, I've never had a problem combining the two at greater amounts either. This generally happens at parties it seems.

That being said--I prefer not to. Being drunk and high kills any benefits and insights I get out of being high. It is an utter waste in my opinion (for me anyway).

to be really nice if you want to abuse, you have to choose between alcohol or cannabis (although i don't find alcohol enjoyable in high quantities...).

100% agree with the above points!

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Would Ginseng help, you think, combing it with Alcohol and Cannabis?