Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Theory of Everything.

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
scisurf114big.gif

Art, Philosophy and Science all rolled into one.

Very interesting read, although I do not claim to understand it very well:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j ... tviewedbox

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
The picture is better here! bigger and in colors :p

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I find it rather extraordinary that of all the symmetries that mathematician’s have discovered, it is this exotic exceptional object that Nature has used to build the fabric of the universe.
Nature has used this object to build the universe? It seems more likely that nature itself is the unavoidable result of mathematical "laws" (i.e. harmonics) like these.

Mchl

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Déc 2007
you don't think it should be that the universe has created nature using this object?? I mean, what is bigger, the universe or the earth?

Anyway, this is what the call the holy geometry. It are figures made by universal standards like phi. And that you can see in nature. All kinds of plants, spirals of shells, proportions of the human body are based on this number.
And what they say is that these object are the expression of energy. Energy moves in waves. And all these waves have a frequency. Together they create these objects, which can be seen in nature as well.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Mchl a dit:
you don't think it should be that the universe has created nature using this object??

the natue "creating" "using" an object is personification of the mechanism.
people have done this before: it's called theism :wink:

it may represent a pattern of actions that have lead to the creation of the universe.
you can't get around causality :wink:

expedion

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Jan 2008
I had to laugh for a second when reading people saying that this object might have created nature :D.

It's not about the object, it's about the mechanisms like Meduzz said. It's the meaning, explanation, philosophy behind every day life and creation.

Take a look and examine, full of symbolic suggestions.

- Expedion