Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Wizard of Oz (LSD 4 Blotters)

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
The trip started outside enjoying the breeze, watching the trees sway. I started peaking about 20 minutes in so I knew I was in for one hell of a ride. Before it took hold of me completely, I found my way indoors and threw The Wizard of Oz on the DNS/Plasma setup at my friend's house. I now have a completely new respect for that film and Judy Garland = "WOOF!" Oh btw Munchkinville.... o_O. WTF? Further proof that artists do drugs. So by the time we hit the yellow brick road all reality was completely torn away from me and I had no fucking clue what I was watching. I kept asking myself "Is this a movie? Did people actually make this? Was this a STAGE PRODUCTION!?" After the emerald city, I and my friend helped eachother re-build our lost identities and then hopped in the swim pool and had the most epic discussions over a relaxing swim.... Everything had calmed down, some of the experience was crazy enough to warrent confusion but we still rocked out to Avenged Sevenfold's latest song with a vengence. After that I sat down and had some deep reflective thoughts with my binder.

At this point in the 18 hour long trip I took two very serious lessons away and recorded them for consideration later.
1) I still terribly miss my late Grandpa James Hanning. I now have a desire to put the lessons he taught me as a young person into a song and play it live in his honor.

2)I am head over heels in love with a woman who has absolutly ZERO interest in me.... >< KIll me now
Yeah, I wrote something about her too, but we've all been down that road or something like it before. I'm not gonna bore you with that shit.

Here was the point in time my friends started to arrive. A very good sense of well-being overrode all of the discomfort and confusion I was feeling. As the night wore on and the weed was smoked of heavily, we decided to burn some shit. Builiding a big fire in the country on an LSD trip filled me with such anticipation you wouldn't believe. I felt all of my piss drunk punk rock fuck the fuckin' world in it's ear attitude pouring from my being. "Lets start the biggest fucking fire in the WORLD!" And it wasn't of course, the biggest fire in the world. But for 4 stoned kids (Two on LSD) it was pretty damn epic and it was time for the proverbial pow-wow with an acoustic guitar.... As I stared into the flames I imagined what it would be like when the world finally comes to an end.

It took me hours to fall asleep. But when I finally achieved it, it was the blackest, deepest, most refreshing sleeping I think I have ever had. I did this a week ago and am just now having the want to re-live it any more than I have already. Sorry it took so long, I really didn't expect it to move me like it did.

ToastedAlly

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Sept 2010
I'm about to take four doses, although they're not blotters, I know they're good, because I've tested 'em. (Actually it's liquid that's been dropped onto dried pineapple slices.)
I've never taken a dose higher than ~200 ?g, and I'm guessing this will be about 400 ?g. It should be quite a trip! An old buddy of mine, another old insane ex-marine buddy of mine and myself are going to a laser show on equal doses.
Thanks for the report!