Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The sum of all of information.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
What is Infinity..?

8)

I say: Ungraspable.

But still graspable.

The sum of all information literally means a copy of all perspectives put togheter is one. It would mean ALOT of time to PROGRESS that information. We EXPERIENCE (experience points ANYONE? :p) life.

Its hella fun. Why discuss, argue and brag when you can EXPERIENCE. The Sum of all = Love. Love>Fear. There's nothing to fear but fear itself.

We are the Infininty subjectivley remembering itself. And learning. And creating. We live in very interesting times. Its time to co-create our reality. The 'wow' feelin'is something I experienced when I understood that. The feeling of something deeply rooted that you've always known. The big joke on yourself. The AWESOMENESS of the Universe :).

I try to think that life is like an image. And all fantasy is nothing but IMAGES. Like Dreams. And our movies we watch, oh god, some are so brutal. I have yet to see SAW IV and V, and Hostel 2, but the prequels where pretty gruesome. And at that time I wasn't as aware as I am today. Which means that with more awareness I realise the potential of String Theory, Unified Field Theory och the basic Law of Love and Free Will. Movies represents reality somewhere, and at first it might be hard to understand. But, there's something you forgot. Your soul.

Your Soul is Yourself. You are your own creator among your own creators and creations. A paradox, and yet so true. Your EGO is what dies when you die, when you think you will die. But you cannot die. Only the EGO dies. And if you kill it, or to say it in a better way: Learn Enough you won't have to die. Death is only death for the EGO. You are a Mind/Body/Spiriti Complex. And all is depending on all. Its a very complex design, and perfect design. Too perfect I'd like to add, stunningly perfect. And cunningly :)

Free Will is the Law for this Complex to function. Its possible to gain total control of reality, but it doesn't mean that others cannot do exactly the same. So, what all should understand is that free will is a gift, and something we choose to recieve if we want it. Its hard to describe without PURSUING this yourself!

There's no argue that can be done to this. I talk like a circle, my information is not here to be argued with, it can act as a catalysator though that leads to new and insightful aha moments.

I will always agree with all who claims to argue. I wish to discuss though, that gives something. :) Since time is "limited" at the moment for some of us, or most of us, we should use this time wisley and leave all crap aside and discuss in a grown manner. More relevant information in shorter time is faster growth. Which leads me to that you should aim to create peace around you and for thoose you love. :)

Try to understand and discuss in a mature way. It should give us all more experience with life and should help us evolve.

Our inheritance: Be Co-Creators of Life.

But its all free will, i might be full of rubbish, and TRUST ME, you WON'T believe me until you try yourself.. How? By simply wanting. Anyone trying to sell you anything is either doing something good that you should support OR he's trying to scam you. Like mainstream religion. They SCAM you and play on your fears.

A trap.

But all things are true and all things are blessed when ONE is ONE. Nature never lies.

And religion can be good, all things are good, used the RIGHT WAY. But to transcend all is to see no Right nor no Wrong way, its just to observe, and go with the flow.

Play the game, enjoy the ride, program the experience. Be yourself, you are your own creation at all times. But you create your experience, you are where you are supposed to be. Figure out why. Use the external world as guidance through emotions. Learn by information, learn by experience and learn by emotion. Study life and study wísley and with love. You know what you need to know within you.

Carl Jung explained our mind to exist like this: Consciousness (We, at this board, the individual behind the nickname), Sub-Consciousness and Supersub-consciousness. And all live within' and illusion until the Supersub-consciousness. But all also co-exist. Its something to use in contemplating Oneness and the uniqueness it creates with Consciousness and Free Will.

- Enivid
The Holy MidniteToker

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I don't need to read it, since everything is one.We experience, and everything is love etc......

Your posts don't see to different so much from your other posts.... :roll:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Dude, get off your horse alright.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The sum of all unformation ?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I think consciousness is just a mechanism our brains has created to look at it's own progress/work/status.

I think string theory is funny.

An electron is not a wave and a particle at the same time.

Matter is something entirely different when not viewed through a human mind.

The human mind is capable of perception without cognition, i.e. to be able to see the world for what it really is - rather than "humanizing it"

A rock isn't a rock... it's atoms that aren't atoms, arranged in an array that isn't an array that holds all the information of the universe that isn't a universe.

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
Forkbender wrote:
Dude, get off your horse alright.

He's not on it, he's beating it's corpse.

lmao, my day just got better.
but seriously, stop trying to beat your thruth in our heads like beting a horses corpse lol.

take it to heart and understand something here. THERE IS NOT JUST 1 TRUTH!!! YOU MAY HAVE FOUND 1 OUT OF A SHIT LOAD, but one view is only a peice of the pie. not to mention if you state you have found the truth, nobody here is going to listen, but only to thoughs who are on the path to finding it.

Just give everyone there own chance/time to find their own truths, b/c if not ur going to become like thows bible bashers..... :::shruggs::::

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
there is only one truth.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
And there was also a cute marmot that closed the choccolate...

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
The First Shall be Last and the Last Shall be First.

All is one. Without forgetting there's no potential to remember. We knew it all. Know we know a fraction.

There's ALOT of truths. Infiniteley many. Alot of souls are here to experience the shift of the dimensions. The Zero-Time Zone.

But its happening always. But the idea is the co-creation part for an extended co-existence with an ego-mind and a god-mind. (Left & Right hemispheres). Also not to forget the fantasy or Third Eye.

Like Einstein said: Imagination IS Everything. :)

The ONE Truth is of course that all is one and therefore all is accepted even that there is MORE then ONE truth :)

Its all how we see it or better said: Observe it, but focusing on "saving" information in our "brain" or "harddisk". We create our selfes from senses. And chakras are energy centers that works with the soul part of us.

If we don't believe in the soul, we have no soul. Cause, all things are correct.

So, who can argue with me on that? Really? I mean c'mon, Im basicly telling you that you are THE SHIT, that GOD the Ultimate Being :).

And still I tell you that we Co-Create things, and if we choose not to follow the Laws of Oneness, we might not get the result we want. And the Law to always follow is very logical and easy: Free Will. Always follow Free Will. All is then possible, there's no right and no wrong.

There is no Spoon.

:)

- Enivid

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
*rofl*

Where do you get all those videos ?!

Oh man... well Enivid you sure do mix up alot of things, like you said.

I still wonder why you just quoted Celine Dion... hmm.

And Einstein said Imagination is more important than knowledge... he didn't say it was everything.

And... alot of other stuff, but I don't want to diverge your thread, you have the right to creativity I guess, but I would rather put that in the art and philo forum.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Without confusion there is no potential for experience. And all is an experience. And an experience ain't an experience without confusion. And confusion mens distortions. I use Harmony as my universal laws based on Free Will and the distortions strech and experience itself from that.

:)

- Enivid

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Since you seem to try to argue here.

Confusion is the opposite polarity of comprehension in the ego.

Distortion is the opposite polarity of harmony in the ego.

This is nothing spiritual, you are just playing with your own perceptions, you will end up tripping and hurting yourself.

There are also the polarities of the soul, like pride and humility, security and danger.

The spirituality lies in the balance between the two ; sometimes a little of both, sometimes neither lightly.

As long as you cling to your freewill your will experience duality and walk in circles, never meeting a true mystery and transcendant experience.

I walk the middle path.