Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The spiritual side of Cannabis

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Two weeks ago I smoked Cannabis (pure) for the first time.

I felt energy flowing trough my body, just like I feel normally in (chakra)meditations, but then 10 times stronger! I could concentrate it, let it flow, etc.
Meditation on Cannabis is heavenly. I felt almost like I becomed one with God.
I also was able to concentrate the energie in my hands, and the trying to put my hands together, but it wasnt possible.

Yes, I'm happy I found this legal drug. Too bad it's so unhealthy. I smoked it a lot last week, but I still have to regain healthy lungs.. I coughed up slime like I had an extremely lunginfection or something.. too bad. I'm going to buy a bong one of these days..

Anyway, are there other people who experience the same And use it in the same way?

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
I use it the same way. I use it to reflect on life. But I only use it in low doses. I can't reflect on life when I'm high on higher doses. I usually smoke 1 bowl and then go sit in my room without any lights except some music (maybe some sphongle ;)

But I only do it when I'm on my own. I can't concentrate when I'm around others.

vilo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2005
That's so strange you prefer smoking alone...
I mean, for me, pot is really, firstly, something friendlier than individual...
I use to smoke alone, everynight in my room, to get to sleep...But i'd much prefer to smoke everynight with someone...
:)

thesacraments

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2006
smoking pot on your own is the best way to feel the drug... u easly can expiriment with it, and feel the vibes all over your body... when i'm with my friends, most of the time when i'm smoking i feel friendly & verry happy...

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
When I'm with friends I prefer smoking hash cause I tend to talk more when I smoke hash...

Yeah smoking alone allows you to experiment and to see how far you can go... I've done some nice experiments with hashchocolatemilk and spacetea on my own... Just sitting in your room and see where you go...

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I recently smoked some hash although I usually don't smoke anymore. I didn't smoke much because higher amounts make me paranoid (For example I start to hear people say things which they didn't say. I feel like I'm making crazy noises and can't say if I really did. It actually feels a lot like Johnny Depp in Fear and Loathing in the car when he mumbles crazy stuff and then says "oh my god did I only think or actually say that ?!"

But this time, with only very little hash, when I went to bed and closed my eyes I got into the most beautiful psychedelic rollercoster. I was able to review impressions from recent shroom trips and attach some meaning to them.

I think somehow I became so sensitive to weed/hash that now it's a real psychedelic for me. I can use a little for meditation and "trip reviews", I can't use it anymore for partying and hanging around with people.

So, yes, weed can be very spiritual!

Murphy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2006
hahaha lol :D

Nitroman

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
when i'm alone, smoking cannabis is for what a christian guy studying the bible is, very spriritual :)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I never mix weed with tabacco, that just fucks up the ACTUAL high that pot should give. Weed isn't particulary a downer, but you might get in the mood to dance and move.

Tobacco makes you stoned, but weed should get you high, high is so much better. I'd say that a normale cigarette smoker can't experience the true spiritual side of weed.

I consider weed as the first steps into the psychedelic world. After an acid or mushroom trip, it's so nice to smoke it and extend the effect of the trip, or get high and think deeply about the experience you had.

Whether I smoke alone and lay down on my bed, the sheets feel so earthy and tender, with good music on I truly get captivated by my own thoughts.
Remember that in the US, they all smoke it pure, and of course, it's inspires and gets you to dance.

But with a plant like tabacco, you're get this toxic in you, and gives exactly the opposite as weed, thinking about nothing. While weed gives you the ability to have your thoughts deeply opened.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
fuuz3r a dit:
(Super) Skunk is known to cause hallucinations.

Cannabis in general is a psychedelic drugs. It's not like skunk has some other hidden alkaloid that makes you hallucinate.

If one has taken, let's say, shrooms a couple of times. He can reproduce some of the lower leveled visuals with weed. Smoking weed for me nowadays produces a very trippy state of mind with some minor CEV's and some alteration of the room I'm in.

Eating it, chocohash :), will produce some vibrating of the room as well.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Mendel a dit:
I felt almost like I becomed one with God.
quote]

Looks like you had an entheogenic experience with THC. :)

Good for you, now eat some shrooms and dig a little deeper. :lol:

sychopk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2007
Don't know if this is spiritual but I do prefer to smoke it alone, most of my friends smoke it together to have a good time and mess around, have good laughs etc. they say I'm kinda wierd and waste precious herb smoking it alone. I prefer to smoke it alone and watch movies like 2001 a space oddysey, I always find deeper meanings to movies after smoking even if they are crappy hollywood stereotypical films.

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
I've used cannabis for spiritual meditation purposes; I find it clears my mind and brings me closer to my usual surroundings which is the natural world. It really made me appreciate life and every little thing around me from the flowers in my garden to the clouds in the sky.
I don't smoke it anywhere near as much as I used to though, my highest dosage being 21 joints in 24hours which only gave me a very stoned feeling. If I do smoke it, I tend to stick to 2-3 joints in a session followed by meditation, unfortunately, most of my friends only use it for the buzz rather than to connect with the natural world, so it’s nice to see some people who are like minded.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
DaZeD a dit:
Mendel a dit:
I felt almost like I becomed one with God.
quote]

Looks like you had an entheogenic experience with THC. :)

Good for you, now eat some shrooms and dig a little deeper. :lol:

Weed can simulate almost all effect a drug can have.
For example you can trip real hard or you could just feel a slight relaxation..
You can get real high and jumpy, you feel like you want to do stuf, or you can get real stoned unable to move.. plus all that lies between .

And if you don't like to smoke it, just bake something dilicious!
The original jamaicans called marijuana Him a fool who smoke it..

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
First off I'm not a smoker, but having said that I can say that i feel mary jane just relaxes me and "opens my mind" like in I think less and i see/hear/experience more, if smoked in tobacco wraps. If I smoke a whole spliff (rolled in paper) solo I get a truly TOXIC taste in my throat from the paper that's bleached and all kind of crap. Tobacco wraps and using not too much tobacco (or at least a bucket load of hasj/weed compared to tobacco) makes it pleasant for me. However I am very cautious of not getting addicted to nicotine (I've managed for 'round 3 - 4 years now).
One of the sickest cannabis related experiences I've had (might have posted it already but I'm posting again because it makes me relive the moment) is the following:
We're out on vacation in Holland, 2 weeks and we smoke mary jane and lot's of it. This time I go out sailing with my friend, in the morning we had been smoking already. When we're doing about 30 km/h (good 18 mp/h) and hanging completely besides the boat flying over the water at 30 cms ('round a foot) above it with the sun shining, I get this HUUUUGE cannabis enhanced adrenaline rush where I can do nothing but smile and feel FUCKING happy. (So good it brings tears to my eyes remembering it).

Edit: about spirituality, sometimes I just wanna try and sit in my room, completely dark and smoke as much pot as i can handle, and just think about everything and anything, reflect on life ya digg? Might just give that a shot tonight, go get a lil' more spiritual.

MelT

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Mai 2007
Meditation and cannabis DO mix, and very well as long as it's the right techniques. I'm a Buddhist, and although many people within Buddhism frown on its use, I think it's a very useful aid to meditation - though I'd say you certainly need to learn to meditate without it before with. Its use has interested me a lot over the last 25 years and I've just had a book published on using cannabis and meditation together to help raise various states.

My main interest is spontaneous enlightenment experiences in non-meditators and the thing that always stands out is the simple way they come about. Most people who have them are in very ordinary states of mind when they occur. There are tens of triggers for them, including particular colours and qualities of light, understanding reality in particular ways, etc.

MelT

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Of course Cannabis will give you a spiritual experience, and those experiences stimulate your spiritual growth.

The whole concept of spirituality sprang forth from people offering cannabis to the gods and goddesses, and inhaling their spirit. All religious and philosophical ideas were first written down (in either the Vedas, Upanishads, Old Testament, New Testament, Torah, you name it) by human beings who had experienced divine moments of truth by ingesting or inhaling Cannabis, and depending on the region, some other herbs and mushrooms.

Very often the discussion comes up: can we consider the psychedelic experience genuinely mystical? Well of course!! Mysticism has its roots in the psychedelic experience. It's only in very recent times (say, the past 1500 years) that this has been forgotten/suppressed.

There's nothing "unnatural" about a mystical experience brought about by the ingestion of certain herbs or mushrooms.

I love Cannabis! Yes, it can be part of a spiritual lifestyle.