Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Snowflake

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Truelly a natural work of art, Psychedelic :D

I watched a documentary about the first Japanese scientist that recreated snow in the lab in doing this he discoverd that there are many forms of snowflake. They are created by variables in temperature and humidity, I was entranced by the documentary :lol:
One of the odd things about snow is that the molecular structure of the atoms are arranged in a hexagonal pattern.

I looked up some images of snowflakes to share with you all, some of these are beautifull :D

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snow ... photos.htm

Any one got any thoughts on Snow?
Still turns most adults I know into big kids :lol:

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I think they are amazing :D

The documentary was really good, It was about snow formed at -10c mainly. Its the hexagonal plates with the snowflake in the middle and the snow that looks like cylinders is the cause of avalanches :D

I thought they looked alot like CEV's too, Also I thougt some of those pics wernt real but it states at the top of gallery 1 that they are snow flakes gatherd from america.

The other bit that gets me is how it is formed, The molecular structure is hexagonal. http://geekblog.oneandoneis2.org/index. ... snowflakes

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Snowflakes are really amazing up close :) I've gotten cev's like that but only from phenylethylamines for some reason..

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Interesting.
Very interesting, I think there is something fundamental we're missing here though.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I agree, but what? :?