Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Real Life Matrix - A very controversial thread

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
a black cat orgy in a black and very haunted mansion

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
truth is a dangerous girlfriend...

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
girlfriends can be dangerous, watch out

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
My watch tells me it's time to go out to meet my imaginary girlfriend so she teaches me what is the truth :lol:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
knock knock.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Out of the blue.

This is turning in a Reallifematrix-association game.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Sorry I upset you guys.. I can't believe that you get so agitated, I mean I don't get agitated over your ideas, and maybe I don't know how your reality works. Maybe you know more then me? Please tell me your view, and what my flaws are in a constructive way. :)

Another thing, is politeness not necessary? Why are we not polite to eachother?

I had very intreseting conversations with a friend that has the opposite view on reality then what I have. He just can't explain all paradoxes and all paranormal things that actually do occur. I happen to have learned how that is possible, and not to brag or be arrogant, you better believe I'm just friendly and loving. I don't give a shit about anything that would gain me from telling my point of view.. Actually I kind thought I would get ridiculed, and its not like I care, that's just your opinion shown in an arrogant way. You know it if you can be true to yourself.

Since a little kid I've never told a lie, so when I say something I kinda listen and learn alot so I don't have to be the one that told his first lie. No matter what, all is free will and all is good..

now go get bent, wasted, fucked up or whatever, enjoy life, and the great moment.. but now this: You live with money.... who controls money?

Mr. Money?

THINK!

who controls and prints money? Why aren't anyone using Abraham Lincolns system or Benjamin Franklins?

WHY?

Go look that up, it will be healty for you to understand that to understand you current reality.

:)

peace
- Enivid

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Why don't you see the answers as answers and not as offenses? Why don't you answer the questions I and the others have asked you?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Enivid a dit:
If you truly want to take the red pill you must look inside yourself and find the truth inside you.

If this is true, why do you spend so much time talking about this truth and what it contains to other people who must find it within themselves instead of hearing it from you? Who are you programming? Probably yourself, because otherwise you'd realize others don't need your truth and just shut up. Why would you program yourself? And for what?

Not agitated, just curious. You seem a bit otherworldly in the idea that you know something we don't, and I don't think that is true.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Forkbender a dit:
Not agitated, just curious. You seem a bit otherworldly in the idea that you know something we don't, and I don't think that is true.

Well said Fork ;)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I am the God of Hellfire... and I'll bring you - Fire!

Prove me wrong ;)

P.S. yes that is supposed to be an answer to this thread that I haven't read in it's entirety. But what I've read just made me think of the above words.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
@enivid
I think you're confusing clear headed critical thinking and asking challenging questions with getting agitated. Ah well I'm out, this topic seems to be heading towards it's expiration date.

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Funny that some people find the same thruth, which i think is of reason..

DMT(tryptamines or others.) channels you to the collective consciousness, your level of emotion within the c.c. is up to your mindset surroundings etc, and you. emotions are like energies.

everyone is part of the collective unconsciousness... But try to see how everthing works together and remember your higher self from your consciousdreams.

:weedman:

enivid, the way i stand in life is exactly what you say too :p like everything :p

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Some could benefit from some hyparxis concotion
Some, from some crudelius Zeit lightning
I could definetly use some silent wind logos
anyhow, they're all incorrectly put vertically put.
you know what they say about love, that it equalizes everything.

dimensionality-large2.jpg

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
This diagram looks.........huge????

What is it called?