Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Real Life Matrix - A very controversial thread

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
AND if I create my own reality, then you create your own reality, too? AND there is no real reality either.

love love love what is love?

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
no, i do beleive i stand correted on the lucifer part, granted many of lucifer imaged, but never was he or it(images) to be taken in a negative way.

As i say, he as his 3foot bubble of believe, and i have mine

very good point magickmumu lmao

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
how could you liberate yourself if you didn't know you could?? i think it's similar to dreaming without knowing you would be dreaming, ... how could you wake up then??

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
BrainEater
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 13:14 Post subject:
how could you liberate yourself if you didn't know you could?? i think it's similar to dreaming without knowing you would be dreaming, ... how could you wake up then??

i beleive that is more then half the point of psychidelics and occult study is for the person to experience the "wake up" feeling instead of liveing as a pefect consumer in society, although like i said i dont beleive widepsread preaching of new "or very old" views is going to help the least bit, or atleast not in any related manner

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Hehe, its hilarious to read your comments :). All is one, Im just a program of yours, you created me. I am not here as a joke, Im here to tell you that. We're just a code in the Matrix.

Its perfect! We are perfect! Just look at everything around you! Its amazing! Even if it looks like shit, its still pretty damn real!

The point of all is to understand this: Ok, so we are gods, why the fu*k can't I use my powers?

Well, you don't know how, me neither. We're stuck in the Matrix remember? ;). So we need to remember just like Neo do in the movies.

2012 will be something that will energize us into higher vibrations. But its possible even know to tap into the source of divine power. We just need to learn how. Meditation, good health and etc. are good ways.

We co-create our real-lifes.

But, our real-lifes are just like in the movies The Matrix just a way to keep us enslaved. We are slaves. Real-life slaves. All material things mean nothing, since we can in the future manifest whatever we want. We are gods, remember?

We live in a society that raps mother earth (www.storyofstuff.com). We value stuff higher than life itself. We forget what we are here for, and that's love/understanding.

We need to understand eachother, and understand love. We need to understand that love is what makes you sad when you see others get hurt. Love is what makes you sad when others live in pain or with almost no money.

So few people feel this love, and so few people understand that its love that we need.

People are afraid of the word love. So fear runs this matrix. Fear feeds on this matrix like a cancer feeds on destroying healthy cells.

Don't let the cancer destroy you so you loose touch with reality. Don't get trapped in a bad dream. Remember, the majority of the money is created from thinn air and all money is created from debt! You are a slave.

As long as you live with money you are a slave.

We need no money, we can CREATE our own reality.

Don't let the MAINSTREAM guide your life towards totalitarism.

Escape while you can.

Understand :)

Ask questions.

Learn.

Peace love and understanding!
- Enivid

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Its perfect! We are perfect! Just look at everything around you! Its amazing! Even if it looks like shit, its still pretty damn real!
There is a funny book about that, "Candide" by Voltaire :lol: