Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Psychedelic Toad

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
I remember reading on several ocassions that the desert toad that thrive in the southwest of the US secrete a potent variety of DMT.

Does anyone know of this, or has actually tried extracting from or smoking this toad's venom? As DMT is pretty much impossible to find around my area raising toads may be the easiest way for me to produce the drug if it is affective rather then other extractions.

Any suggestions?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The toad is called Bufo Alvares " The Colorado river toad " and it has 2 glands wich can be "milked " and a secretion can be collected wich contains 5 Meo-DMT . The toad is not killed = the secretion is not extracted . The effects of 5 Meo-DMT are not most peoples idea of a nice experience . The costs are probably more than the " benefits " . It would be easyer to find or grow Psilocybe mushrooms or buy plant products to extract real DMT from . You could also grow DMT containing plants and harvest more drug than by torturing toads . If you look in scroogle at " The church of the toad of life " you will find out more . Or just look here :-
www.erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/church.htm
www.erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/LaLaw.htm

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
Interesting.
Well basically I'm looking for the easiest ways to produce DMT, so if the psychedelic toad isn't too appealing what grasses and plants would one advise that wouldn't be too difficult to get results from.

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007