Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The pain inside and the use of psychedelics

ibiscus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Avr 2007
Hi all,

I'm a student (philosophy and chemistry) in Switzerland... I usually use mdma, methylone, 2-cb and lsd, without any "problem" so far. Personnaly, and i think that most of "us" will understand me, I use psychedelics as temporary tools...I mean, it's like I have the very intuitive feeling to be very deeply ripped in my soul and that this state has to be overcome... and that's why I think i use this stuff, in order to build me stronger and more honest. Let me explain my suffering: It's a profound inadequacy between a need of absolut, rest, confidence and the sight of the life. I don't want to reassure myself with a good moral sense, too arrogant for me...and i still hope that my experiences with drugs would help me ton consider the problem with more height... but i must say that so far, my experiences made me more sensible, that is to say, more in need for ablsolut

Is it something very personnal or someone here see what i mean?

by thanking you in advance

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well the only absolute is you.
I don’t know of a more comforting notion.

I understand what you’re going through; you’re looking for light at the end of the tunnel.

Well you need no more than to understand who you are in order to find that light.

Peace.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It's a profound inadequacy between a need of absolut, rest, confidence and the sight of the life.
Would you please rephrase this sentence? I don't really understand what you're trying to say. Merci!

ibiscus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Avr 2007
buffachino:

you're absolutely right. It's a very personnal and the most important task to become who you are... i know that it is the solution.

CaduceusMercurius: what i meant is the confrontation between my values, the need to feel secure in this world, the need to feel full of integrity with myself and the common life which is so much more complicated!

I think that a lot of people use psychedelics because of a strong need of rest about this confrontation that everyone makes the experiment

Geek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Jan 2008
In my opinion, your just trying to justify why your doing drugs by making them look as if they don't harm you in any way even tho you know they do, anyways I only use the therm drugs for highly addictive synthetics, the ones I believe that put your health in danger.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
the rest i call "Ambrosia"

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Ibiscus: It’s not about becoming who you are. You are you already. It’s in understanding who you are. You can name yourself one hundred different things, but your still you.

Dante:
Good one, I agree!

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
buffachino a dit:
Ibiscus: It’s not about becoming who you are. You are you already. It’s in understanding who you are. You can name yourself one hundred different things, but your still you.
and i agree with you ^^

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
To understand who you are, you must understand what/who are we (humans, trees, ents, computers, numbers, monkeys, language, .....) and then feel the connection between you and we.
That connection (that was broken by the decadent evolution of ego) is the one you have to seek, and later feel the Oneness we all share.

Drugs or Ambrosias are ways to reach that state. Our responsibility as Terence said is, when we go to those states of mind or dimensions, we have to try to bring something to improve.. well.. everything. And then Share your experiences, your knowledge and information that you think will be valuable for the evolution of whatever-this-is.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"It’s not about becoming who you are. You are you already. It’s in understanding who you are. You can name yourself one hundred different things, but your still you. "

Bingo !!!!

"That connection (that was broken by the decadent evolution of ego) is the one you have to seek, and later feel the Oneness we all share. "

Ego death .

Mchl

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Déc 2007
We'll if only if was as easy as bingo, and ego death :roll:

Anyhoo..ibiscus, you can never stop looking. Don't think you can reach something and than life will be easy, barable, whatever. You allways have to addapt. Drugs can be a great help for your travel yes, but take the time to learn from your experiences.

ibiscus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Avr 2007
thank you all for your answers.

I still think that "becoming who you are" is more pertinent as "understanding who you are"... as Mchl says, aren't we as person, a dynamical process which has to adapt trough experiences? from this point of view, we are far more linked with the nature, i mean life forms.

maybe this oneless, random, is the will of power (Nietzsche), the will of growing, overcoming...that is to say changing

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
We will rise, and finally start our evolution curve, as One. Or we will fall as One.
The Oneness is always here and now. That can't be changed, only felt.

deus_ex

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2008
Hi,
I don't know about others but I found Grofs work with the basic perinatal matrix as a good way to describe and define one's condition. If you can understand this concept then you can see it in yourself and in people around you. They are working on emergence from trauma... once you identify where you are at then you can begin the work to get through it.
Psychedelics are one way to have transpersonal experiences. Breathwork, dancing, trance work can also do it.

Study Grof, take a look at the comparisons with shamanic initiation and the path of healing and emergence that represents... it will give you a foundation point to start examining yourself and it will put the use of psychedelics and related practices into a perspective that you can use.

Eventually, the transendant experiences you are seeking will come around, you will be disassembled, your ego will die and then you will be rebuilt as something more acceptable to yourself...... and the pain will stop... that was my experience anyway.

Good luck and keep struggling. Being in pain is only a transitional state, you are emerging into another state of being, a better one.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'm a student (philosophy and chemistry)
Now that is the most psychonautic combination of subjects I can imagine ;)

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
LOL that's exactly what I thought too when I read this :lol:

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
ibiscus a dit:
I usually use mdma, methylone, 2-cb and lsd, without any "problem" so far

You can still get it? Lucky you!
You have it in powder or in liquid?

Haven't you experienced that methylone doesn't work well when u take MDMA from time to time?

itssoul

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Mar 2008
random a dit:
To understand who you are, you must understand what/who are we (humans, trees, ents, computers, numbers, monkeys, language, .....) and then feel the connection between you and we.
That connection (that was broken by the decadent evolution of ego) is the one you have to seek, and later feel the Oneness we all share.

Drugs or Ambrosias are ways to reach that state. Our responsibility as Terence said is, when we go to those states of mind or dimensions, we have to try to bring something to improve.. well.. everything. And then Share your experiences, your knowledge and information that you think will be valuable for the evolution of whatever-this-is.

Great post

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
The drugs will take you where they take you.