Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Oldest Psychonaut?

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Hello everyone! My name is Guenn Eona Nimue, and at 85, I am still quite new to the internet (about one year now). I am a Druidess, a psychic for about forty years, a painter for over 60 years, and, yes, a genuine “old school psychonaut” (though not quite so much now as in years past). Very much looking forward to a good read now and again, and perhaps doing a bit of posting myself. Below is a self portrait I created way back in 1979!

posters1-33_022.17775509_std.jpg

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
radical :)

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Hello to you IJesusChrist!

Interestingly, the first forum topic (life) I chose to explore, was started by the first person to greet me! Really a very compelling and revealing exchange. I will continue to follow it.

Guenn

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Hello Guenn and welcome to the community 8)

What a very interesting picture, I like the ghostly effect of the tree's behind the boat :)

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Hello, and thank you Sticki for your welcome!

I am very much enjoying this unusual forum. I have always loved that photograph. The title is "A Solitary Druidess", and to me, it really symbolizes the bond, or strong connection, that I feel to the natural world and the Creator, on this fantastic adventure of self discovery we call Life. That is why I included it, as a sort of pictorial introduction, if you will. Glad you enjoyed it!

Guenn

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Glad to see you are enjoying the forum, It is full of some weird and wonderfull discussions :)

I have noticed twice now you have referred to yourself as a Druidess, I hope this doesnt sound rude but I was wondering if you would elaborate a little further on this and the core beliefs you hold as a Druidess?

The reason I ask is that the internet is a wash of information or disinformation as the case is more often, Especially regarding ancient and secretive topics such as Religion, History and The true nature of being. Also it is a very rare opportunity to have the privallage to talk directly with a member from any background tied with the above in order to advance my personal knowledge on the subject.

You may laugh hard but one of the biggest questions in my mind is "Do real Druids perform human sacrafice?" or is this lies that has filterd down through the christian controlled state for the past 2000+ years?
I know Caesar is said to be the first Emperor to report Human Sacrafice by the Druids but was this propaganda to drum up public fear and hate that Caesar personally felt for the Druids because they were respected by all people they came into contact with and lacked a fear of death with an understanding (To my knowledge) that birth and death are one in the same?

Sorry to throw you in at the deep end and I look forward to your reply :D

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Hello Sticki!

"I have noticed twice now you have referred to yourself as a Druidess, I hope this doesnt sound rude but I was wondering if you would elaborate a little further on this and the core beliefs you hold as a Druidess."

Rude? Not at all! Druidism, or Druidry, as it is more commonly referred to these days, is essentially a very simple nature based spiritual philosophy, or Life Path. The core beliefs I hold are three. There are also other historically verifiable beliefs the Druids held, but I consider these, as I think most modern Druids would, to be the fundamental tenets of The Path....

1. Self Education and Spiritual Development

2. Love and Respect for Nature

3. Community Service

“The reason I ask is that the internet is a wash of information or disinformation as the case is more often, Especially regarding ancient and secretive topics such as Religion, History and The true nature of being."

Agreed, and from what I have been able to discover in my brief time on the internet, there seems to be a great deal of latitude (almost infinite) with respect to Gods, Goddesses, rituals, initiations and levels, exclusive paid memberships, study courses, etc. There are also Christian Druids, Buddhist Druids, Atheist Druids, Pagan Druids, Celtic Reconstructionist Druids, etc. My Druidry is distilled more from the known historical record, which, though scant, is still sufficient in my opinion for the modern aspirant to live, even today, in a way that the Ancient Ones would recognize as inherently Druidic. For more information, if you are interested in discovering what is really known of the Druids, written by authentic historical figures, there can be no more complete record than "Lugodoc's Druids".

“Also it is a very rare opportunity to have the privilege to talk directly with a member from any background tied with the above in order to advance my personal knowledge on the subject.”

What a lovely thing to say, and I, in return, consider it an honor to discuss it with you.

“You may laugh hard but one of the biggest questions in my mind is "Do real Druids perform human sacrafice?" or is this lies that has filterd down through the christian controlled state for the past 2000+ years? I know Caesar is said to be the first Emperor to report Human Sacrafice by the Druids but was this propaganda to drum up public fear and hate that Caesar personally felt for the Druids because they were respected by all people they came into contact with and lacked a fear of death with an understanding (To my knowledge) that birth and death are one in the same?”

I believe that the forensic archaeological evidence gathered in recent years clearly shows, and confirms, that we did sacrifice human beings, and a review of the information provided on the web page "Lugodoc's Druids" describes other behaviours that would obviously be considered repugnant by modern standards of civilized societal conduct. However, I also believe that this was not exclusive to the Druids, and can only surmise it to have been a part of the larger learning process, if a painful one, on the path to a more enlightened spiritual existence. Safe to say, I think, we are not quite there yet.

As far as not fearing death goes, this resulted directly from their stated belief in reincarnation (well known prior to Roman occupation), a belief which I share, and there is no evidence to suggest they believed life and death were the same thing. If you are interested in reincarnation (I have always been fascinated), just Google “Dr. Ian Stevenson” for a long list of some of the most remarkable and compelling accounts lending credibility to this notion that we have lived before.... and shall live again. Remember, this is all just my take on things, and I realize that there are many paths that lead to spiritual enlightenment.... we are all in this together.

Wishing you, and all, wonderful things! Guenn
Copy_3_of_24.35782017_std.jpg

Williamsïï

Inscrit
9 Fev 2009
La bienvenue Guenn et merci de nous exposé ton art qui est très appréciable à mes yeux.

Saankan

Inscrit
10 Juin 2010
You have some really interesting pieces of Art.

The story of your life seems to be quite interesting too.

Take care, have fun.

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Hello to you Saankan!
Glad you like them, and thanks for the welcome too.

Et Bonjour à vous trop Jeune__Peyotl!
Merci beaucoup! Vous êtes aussi un peintre ? Guenn

Wishing you well, Guenn

DanTaylor

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Mai 2011
Hi Guenn!

I saw some of your work years ago in "THE ADVENTURE OF SELF DISCOVERY" by Stanislav Grof, but they were just grainy little black and white images. That book had a big impact on me. I googled your name then but did'nt find any thing. It's great to see all your stuff now in color!

All the best, Dan

reDEEMed

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2011
Guenn Eona Nimue a dit:
Hello everyone! My name is Guenn Eona Nimue, and at 85, I am still quite new to the internet (about one year now). I am a Druidess, a psychic for about forty years, a painter for over 60 years, and, yes, a genuine “old school psychonaut” (though not quite so much now as in years past). Very much looking forward to a good read now and again, and perhaps doing a bit of posting myself. Below is a self portrait I created way back in 1979!

posters1-33_022.17775509_std.jpg
I can't take you seriously as a really old person unless you say 'way back in nineteen hundered and seventy nine'