Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Now

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Right now its 2008, and the 11th of July. This is now, as of now when I type theese letters on this forum.

The now is all there is, life is just a moment, a flash in eternity. What we do can only echo in eternity and we - with the help of history - created ourselves an identity of who we are.

Right now the shadow is creating reality. The shadow is the notion that we are separated and we live in a fixed solid world. The shadow also manipulates and seeks means to control. The shadow has a love for power.

What is happening is that the Light is soon going to create reality. And the light knows the power of love. The light reveals all secrets and lets us become more aware and see world through new eyes.

All things are intelligent, and the pyramids in Giza, Egypt was built using this intelligence. You choose where you wanna live, I choose the moment, and the moment is soon not controlled by money anymore.

Peace and viva the revolution!

:ninja:

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
For someone who claims to have attained some mystical union with the everpresent moment, you got some serious issues with power, money and revolution.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:
For someone who claims to have attained some mystical union with the everpresent moment, you got some serious issues with power, money and revolution.

Well, do you like money?
I read this visionary book of the future where they lived with the infinite awareness running things, or you could say their mother earth. No need for electrical wiring - everything is full of energy. Tesla knew this. Marconi knew this, and alot of prominent men from the past knew this :).

I'm saying that I've only learned what you can learn, and sure I'm everything. And so are you, "they" fool you too not see this.

Anyway, this visionary future was a planet in peace and harmony and where all things are possible. The reason behind this is that we use science to explain how its possible. Our brain - that we use to percieve this world - is such that it build this common world based on logic.

You must be logic to understand how this world can be taken. We are indeed what Killah Priest says: "The Choosen Ones".

So, what is happening is that we will understand that there's a science based on peace. With peace comes love and understanding, and this will hail free will. What do we all want? Free will, nothing less, nothing more.

Its simple, easy, but yet in real life its unreachable to many. We are indeed fooled to think we are free, when we work to survive. I say, we can hack to survive.

Edgar Cayce saw into the future when in trance, he said everyone could learn this skill. And what if you're using it in karmic purposes to defeat the most wicked scheme you could imagine? That would be for the good.

What is happening in todays world? Well, we are going to experience a shift into a world where we will be more aware, where we will be able to use our mind to do great things - amazing things. And we will live in peace and have more fun then we could imagine, everyone know that fun rocks! :D

Imagine computers - but with quantum physics as backup :). This is feared by companies today since that kind of computer can break any password within' seconds because its working with infinity. And infinity without intelligence is chaos - and this is what we see in the world today as of the 11th of July 2008. But this will all change, because we know how, by a vision of a better tomorrow.

http://oneminuteshift.com/archives <- 1 minute videos talking about what Im talking about :).

Peace and Love!

- Enivid :D

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Objectively, you are right. Life is just a moment, a flash in eternity.

But from one's subjective view, life is many moments, yet in the big picture, as you integrate the term "your own life" , in comparison to eternity or inifinity, your own life seems not more like a mere drop in the water of the universe.

"What is happening is that the Light is soon going to create reality. And the light knows the power of love. The light reveals all secrets and lets us become more aware and see world through new eyes. "

Hasn't Light been creating reality forever until now ??? And i don't know which Light you are speaking of... but well i guess you're quite right, that the Light gives us the chance to see everything around us. You know, without Light you couldn't see with your eyes??? Also it is good that Light knows the power of Love, as Light can also be quite destructive.... :P

"Right now the shadow is creating reality. The shadow is the notion that we are separated and we live in a fixed solid world. The shadow also manipulates and seeks means to control. The shadow has a love for power. "

Hasn't Shadow been creating reality forever until now ??? Isn't Shadow as necessary as Light ??? Isn't Shadow just the other side of Light ??? Which is No-Light ??? I agree that Shadow has a love for Power, but i guess Light has the same love for Power, yet maybe Light may know the Power of Love and therefore doesn't seek the means to control or manipulate the Power of Love like Shadow??

To me this talking is way too symbolically, yet i understand you are talking about the creator or the creations. You seek to talk about the infinite intelligence as well, yet you understand, it is not comprehensible without the "connection to" the infinite intelligence, simply because with your intelligence you are on a level of intelligence below the infinite intelligence and can therefore never grasp it or understand anything that has been thought of the infinite intelligence, except it chooses for you to understand it.
So, really.... what makes you being worthy to understand infinite intelligence, thou puny human??? 8)

If you "believe" in oneness, you may be worth to mentally grasp the concept of oneness. If you REALLY stop believing in separation, you will become oneness, and therefore a part of the infinite intelligence.

---"The shadow is the notion that we are separated and we live in a fixed solid world". :arrow: :idea: :arrow:
---The fear from each other and from ourselves is the notion that we are separated and live in a fixed solid world.

Let there be Light and there was Light. :idea:
Let there be Shadow and there was Shadow ?=?? 8)

Peace & Viva la Revolución!! :weedman:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
@Enivid:

Don't you see that you are still talking about opposition?

"I'm saying that I've only learned what you can learn, and sure I'm everything. And so are you, "they" fool you too not see this."

If we are all everything, we are only fooling ourselves and 'they' don't exist.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Enivid a dit:
I'm saying that I've only learned what you can learn, and sure I'm everything. And so are you, "they" fool you too not see this.

If you wanting people to take you seriously, then stop talking like you are the all knowing GOD of this universe. Your writings irritating me and many others over here.

Don't get me wrong, i am interested is this kind of things your talking about. But i think you take all the books and movies your read and see, to DAMN fucking serious.

Again it irritates me, and don't come with shit and telling me that i don't understand or see things you are. I also are intelligent, but i understand that lives a big illusion, and everyone has therefore his own illusion. So you also living one, and if your going to say things about neo or any other figure from the matrix, please shut your mouht. To much people thing there right and know it all, but it fact there just driven by there ego and are talking like gods while in the same time there just a drop of water what means almost nothing in the almighty ocean.

YOUR LIVING AN ILLUSION!

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
So, really.... what makes you being worthy to understand infinite intelligence, thou puny human???

If you "believe" in oneness, you may be worth to mentally grasp the concept of oneness. If you REALLY stop believing in separation, you will become oneness, and therefore a part of the infinite intelligence.

Well, we all can understand the infinte intelligence. Its all about knowing. I learned it though science and since I've lived a life questioning everything I've seen alot of ways how to solve things. I'm like Earl in My name is Earl.. :P Expect Im a revolutionary minded person who seeks to let people know that we have the free will to say no to tyranny (the world leaders today).

And about shadow and light. Booth co-exist, I'm the devil, yet Im the God. And we all are, but from our own subjective view. Nobody can be me, and I can't be you, cause we already are, but from different experiences.

Think of all there is as blackness. Everything is black. Then there's light and all is light, and for light to experience itself it must separate the black and the light so it could experience itself. Our human bodies are from evolution the perfect body and perfect experience. We litreally have our own stargates (reference to the movie and series) in our heads in the form of a pineal gland that looks like an acorn. Maybe that's why there's one sitting in the courtyard of the Vatican? ;)

Forkbender
they do exist :)
the more you think exist, the more will exist. So we should be responsible with what we're thinking of the future :). And to tell you what I mean, I mean that we create what we find, for example the science is created for us to find. Its crazy, but if the universe is infinite how can there be nothing but creation? :)

mysticwarrior
Im no more god then you are.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
That's not the point. If ultimately we are all one, 'they' don't exist, because 'they' are 'us' or 'me'. So 'we' or 'I' are/am only fooling ourselves.

If you say: "They don't see the oneness underlying everything", you don't see it yourself. Period.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
"Its crazy, but if the universe is infinite how can there be nothing but creation?"

The universe isn't infinite. It is finite, yet at the same time it is infinite, which would make the universe a paradox.

There is nothing but creation.

Else, there wouldn't be anything. (not you, not me, not this forum, not the letters i am typing, not even the language i am using in the typing of my letters,.... this list could go on forever, but i do not have the time nor the money to afford the harddiskspace which would be needed for the list of the things that wouldn't exist "if there was nothing but creation". so i'll stop here :P )

Now my price question for you! How can the universe exist, if it is a paradox??? How can something exist which forms in itself a paradox???
or better: how can something be existant in existance and at the same time only existing, because of a paradox??

No i won't tell you the answer. The answer is that the reason for it's existance would be the paradox and therefore it could exist. hahahahaha i find that really funny, but in fact, it isn't THAT funny....

Peace.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Enivid your living in an ILLUSION!!!! Stop talking like your the only one who knows it all. STOP THINKING THAT YOUR ARE NEO OR GOD OR ANY FANTASY FIGURE! LOOK IN THE MIRROR! If you read all this crap what you have written, next year! You will be a shamed of your self.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
NEARLY everybody is living an illusion, so it would be the question who is living the biggest illusion.

If you were blaming others for living a bigger illusion than yours, you were in fact blaming yourself for living an illusion, so... why even blame others for living an illusion???

I don't think most people who live illusions have chosen to do so... or have they ???

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
NEARLY everybody is living an illusion, so it would be the question who is living the biggest illusion.

If you were blaming others for living a bigger illusion than yours, you were in fact blaming yourself for living an illusion, so... why even blame others for living an illusion???

I don't think most people who live illusions have chosen to do so... or have they ???

There you have a point! I understand that i live in an illusion, so do others. But Enivid does not understand this good enough! I mean i don't think i`m god, i don't think i am neo. And especially i don't think i am the chosen one! I not blame him for living an illusion. But his illusion is irritating me and many others. But i don't gonna waste any time on his posts anymore, and i hope he soon fades away.

Enivid, how dear you to think such a bullshit! Your not GOD, your living in FANTASY WORLD. Shame on you!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
I think Enivids message is good, though i must agree that i also don't like sometimes the way the message is conveyed....

peace.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
The problem mysticwarrior is that you think I am better then you, you and I are equal good. It depends on how you see on it, I don't judge, and you seem to judge. I see it all from free will, and the actions of free will. I say Im wrong but from my subjective perspective am I right. And what I know is based on science and empirical evidence. And I say we are all Neo, the point to the illusion is to realise we are all living in the same illusion but from a subjective point of view.

Now my price question for you! How can the universe exist, if it is a paradox??? How can something exist which forms in itself a paradox???
or better: how can something be existant in existance and at the same time only existing, because of a paradox??

Well, I think of existence as you and me, we are aware now because existence is learning of itself. We now learn the fundamental laws of the universe which are LOVE and FREE WILL.

Everything is made of matter that is spinning particles. 2012 is a year when we have the chance to transcend to higher level of consioussness. But this higher consioussness is available now, and have been used by people throughout the history. Booth Law of Attraction and The Secret spring from the fundamental laws that are LOVE and FREE WILL.

Only we choose to say no and to live enslaved by money and hierarchies constructed by greedy men.

This moment right now is the result of the creation. The reason we live in this world and can communicate with lanugage, words and through Internet is because now we will understand the universe. We are the universe. We are the children of our creation.

If we look at the world we can easily see that its manipulated towards the negative with all wars and famine. But the opposite do exist, and this is what we togheter will create, we will shift our concsioussness to focus on peace and love, and not hate and destruction.

Nothing is real - yet everything is real. Nothing is, yet evertyhing is. But the question to understand is to live with the question, to live with the mystery and go with the flow :)

peace
- Enivid

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
"Nothing is real - yet everything is real. Nothing is, yet evertyhing is. But the question to understand is to live with the question, to live with the mystery and go with the flow. "

WRONG! Nothing is real AND Everything is Real. Nothing is AND Everysthing is.
hahahahhahahahaha.......

You know, you can't have nothing without having everything and you can't have everything without having nothing.

But then... how can you have everything without having nothing??? You can't. If you have everything without having nothing you don't even need to have anything. That's why people who have everything become (or are likely to become) sad.... They think they need to have more, but they can't....

I am sorry that i am talking about owning stuff, but i guess i need to give you this message. Because it has to do with intelligence.

Peace bro's :weedman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If there was an esoteric thread it could be put there.......................

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
HeartCore a dit:
What does this have to do with general psychonautics?

Can't you put it in art or philosophy so the forum categories kind of keep their purpose?

i don't know but only they can do that: Tiax, Forkbender, Ilian, Space-is-the-Place, MindAstronaut.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^done.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Enivid a dit:
The problem mysticwarrior is that you think I am better then you, you and I are equal good. It depends on how you see on it, I don't judge, and you seem to judge.

You don't judge? Then why is mysticwarrior's statement a 'problem'? Why is judging bad? (And don't you judge when you insinuate such a thing?)