Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Neverending War on drugs, Document

G

Invité
Man, 1,5 hours... not today, not today.
I am way to braindead to watch it right now.
But thank you very very much for the link ;)

BooYa

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
this documentary is already on this site somewhere:)

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
I had to take a break after 48min46 sec of watching. maybe I will see the rest tomorrow. The example of de old judge who had to give a longer sentence to a drugsuser than to a rapist summs it all up to me:

THIS IS WRONG !

People are harvested from low social economic breeding grounds. these almost-non-human-status-mammals are being fed into large ever expanding cash generators called prisons.

Good luck to you americans. You are welcome to come and live here in europe and enjoy the relative big freedom while it lasts.

..[/quote][/u]

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Phalaris, I'm on my way. Make room on your couch, I might be there a while.

Europe's an island, right?

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
brewmaster,

yeah you're welcome to stay on this big islands north of africa.

I still haven't seen the docu to the end.

this summer I actually had a conversation with an american that immigrated to the netherlands because he felt he had losts his personals freedoms.

btw I met that guy at the gogbot technology art festival www.gogbot.nl .
Festivals like that seem to attract al kinds of interesting people. there was also a surreal Castle Of Air.. a shared psychedelic expercience inside tubes and domes made of colored translucent plastic. I'll post the pictures made with the digi cam somewehere on this forum when I get them from a friend of mine.