Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the many different highs of Cannabis

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
A few days ago someone wrote about how diverse the effects of smoking Cannabis can be (I forgot who wrote it, and where, thus I've started a new topic).

I think it's a very interesting thing about Cannabis. Although most drugs encourage one type of activity and state of mind, with Cannabis you can do everything: dancing like a madman, or just lying down on the sofa, or writing a book, or driving a car, or making love, or meditating. It can enliven one like a cup of coffee in the morning, but you can also use it to fall asleep. All activities and states of mind seem to get amplified, whatever the smoker desires, often with interesting, positive results. Cannabis doesn't guarantee happiness or ecstacy, one can just as well be sad, morose or depressed while stoned. I have often cried when I was high. But on the other hand, it is possible to have very happy, pleasurable and ecstatic experiences.

So Cannabis seems to be a pretty neutral drug (I never call it a drug though). Cannabis is often portrayed as a drug which makes people lazy, but that is only so if the user doesn't mind being lazy. One can exercise, be creative and in many other ways enjoy being active while stoned. And you don't have to give in to the munchies. :)

What are some of your thoughts on this?

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
with Cannabis you can do everything: dancing like a madman, or just lying down on the sofa, or writing a book, or driving a car, or making love, or meditating.

I did all that on mushrooms as well although my book never got finished ;)

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
I've been very creative with cannabis, it gave me the patience to waste 30h a week on the same sheet of paper ^^

but when I went depressed it made me sleep a lot , and when I was psychotic i just stopped cause it made me think too much I could've go insane ^^

As i remember I made love maybe once or twice while stoned, It's good too, but my girlfriend hate cannabis since I've been smoking 10grams a day and so when she was with me I was half-in-another-world (when I suddenly stopped It was like when you wake up after a one-year dream state)

Now I've been sober for 5 weeks and I think I'm gonna smoke a joint within a few days.

peace

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
i agree probably one of the most attractive things about weed is its never the same high twice sometimes the second you take a hit youre stoned as shit other times (if youre lucky) you have creeper weed and just about the time youre wondering when its gonna kick in you notice the chair grew wings and the dogs eyes are purple :D man just typing this shit makes me wanna get super high lol

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
I did all that on mushrooms as well although my book never got finished
LOL! Yes, me too. I don't drive though. I know it would be possible on a low dose, but it's just too risky. And it doesn't help me fall asleep either. :shock:
I've been smoking 10grams a day
Holy shit! I've heard some people do this, but I just can't imagine what that would be like (I smoke an average of 0,21 grams a day, smoked without tobacco and through a bong, and even that keeps my mind mellow and eyes red throughout the day). I don't think it's possible or practical to smoke that much and have a job & family (or girlfriend for that matter), despite all the good things I said about Cannabis above.
Not even on during a holiday or on a free day have I ever smoked that much in one day...