Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The immunitary system and drugs.

Toxicomethorphane

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2010
I think drugs like cannabis and magic mushrooms can help put the brain in a dreamy state that helps remember the basic bio-material interactions we can achieve to be in good health.
The immunitary system has a soul, it's a living entity, controlled by us, but (that is) not us.
The only divine message, story, that we could imagine to believe it's real is the fact that CB2 receptors are present on immunitary cells, I always thought Cannabis healed me everything because of that link between the two, and I'm sure it creates a connexion between the soul and our immunitary system with the link CB1-CB2.
If this is known such an information would radically change the people way too see the world about the drugs in particular. It would force the legalization.

Who agrees on this idea about the immunitary system ? I'm sure most of you smokers know the plant cannabis is alive too and that "she" learnt you about this.

Toxicomethorphane

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2010
About the theory "each cell is alive by itself" I say that the immunitary system, this soul, controls every cell of its material possession field. There are species that approved this method of surviving, birds who all fly alway at the same millisecond, fish bands that all follow the same exact path to make illusions, things like that...

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
there's a billion reasons that'd "force" legalization, hasn't helped much so far..

on a lighter note, I found that after taking psychedelics, I had an uncanny sensitivity for my body and what it needs. fatty overcooked food would gross me out, quite contrary to fresh vegetables, fruit, dairy products and nuts, which were really delicious :tonqe: recently I discovered that my food preferences after tripping pretty much equal something that is known as a yogic diet, or sattvic diet, which is supposed to help the yogi to have a clear mind.

I disagree on the immunity system soul thing though. if we introduce a god or in this case a soul for things like the immunity system we will soon end up with a mythology that rivals hinduism ;)