Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The holocaust

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Both sides need to solve the problem."

You just did it again . Your giving responsibility to someone who has been attacked . The only side that can solve the problem is the one comitting the offences or the UNO .

Where did you get the disgusting german text from ?

I dont collect proof about the undenyable . One takes it for granted that others follow the news . Not the propoganda news , the things that are actualy going on there . Theres no point in talking if you dont know the history of whats going on there .

Spidi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2006
I've been reading all this posts and what I notice most is the arrogance of GOD. I'm sure everyone reading this is very much concerned about the situation and wants it to stop immediately. By saying "what about thinking neutrally?" you are a contrario saying we can't think neutrally and you can..but you don't say anything.

Stop comparing with WWII. Every war has many causes and is NEVER easily solved.

The law and the UN aren't going to help anything. The UN as it is (not the daughter organisations like Unicef that are doing good work),is a totally useless organisation that can't force anything. this is a known but ignored fact all over the world. The law is the servant of the authority. To compare with WWII again: many lawyers worked for the nazis as well.

It shouldn't have gotten this far. The conflict has been going on for so long, everyone saw it coming and I think the public now has the idea: "it had to happen one day". And they are right too. Both Palestine and Israel have showed initiatives to solve the problem, all unsuccessful.

Being a libertarian with a big interest in Rawls, the only solution is to force Israel to stop now. And that's where the EU can act. If the EU together forces the USA to act, they will. Because the only power we can rely on to end this conflict is, like it or not, the US. Israel listens to them only.

While typing this, I am getting irritated because of that feeling I hate so much... powerlessness..

Be sure to share your opinion clearly, GOD, because despite (and maybe because of) all that you have said, I believe you DO have something helpful to say..

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
"I've been reading all this posts and what I notice most is the arrogance of GOD. I'm sure everyone reading this is very much concerned about the situation and wants it to stop immediately. By saying "what about thinking neutrally?" you are a contrario saying we can't think neutrally and you can..but you don't say anything. "
I don't think so. The posts of GOD are the most interesting ones.
"You just did it again . Your giving responsibility to someone who has been attacked . The only side that can solve the problem is the one comitting the offences or the UNO . "
You want REALISTIC answers and as long as the hamas answeres violently, the global community will NOT TAKE THEM SERIOUS as a party/nation that defends its country/rights. You see, as you say, that the media is able to do both: make ISRAEL a victim and make PALESTINA a victim, both coming from the interest of the country of the media. If you want peace, palestina needs also to make a step towards israel. They will not get their land back, no matter what. You can cry, you can beg, this will NOT HAPPEN. Therefore, they need to accept that they will need to share their country with Israel.
"Where did you get the disgusting german text from ? "
Wikipedia, Hamas. This is said to be from the official programme of the Hamas.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
My arogance ? What arogance ? Where ? And where have i not been neutral ?

"The law and the UN aren't going to help anything. The UN as it is (not the daughter organisations like Unicef that are doing good work),is a totally useless organisation that can't force anything. this is a known but ignored fact all over the world. "

But the EU can ? You contradict yourself . The EU has no legal rights or mandate to act . The highest court in the world is the UNO wich is controlled by vested interests .

Whats "rawls" ?

"as long as the hamas answeres violently, the global community will NOT TAKE THEM SERIOUS "

So your taking the israeli stand point = We will only have negotiations if the palastinians give up all their rights and surrender totaly ? You talk about the press representing stand points . The press in the world is mostly controlled by 5 people and it represents their vested interests . The same with vested interests in the UNO . Name a palastinian family that has as much influence in the world as the rothschilds ?

The paralels between the warsaw getto and the gaza ghetto are undenyable . Pack them in . build a wall around them . Cut their food , gas , oil , money and sewerage off and then bomb them with white phosphourous . Then stop refugees fleeing and say they are using their own kids as human shields ? Gaza is one of the most densly populated areas of the world its imposible to do surgical strikes .

There is only one solution and thats a joint one . One that is enforced with sanctions against anyone who breaks it . Did i ever say i`m against a 2 state solution ?

Imagine a 2 state solution = going back to the borders of 1967 . The wall would have to be demolished . The illegal settlements would have to be emptyed . Jerusalem would have to be opened and recognised as the capital of 2 countrys . The embargo would have to stop . = the israelis would have to give up their false claimns to palastine . Their whole reason for being would be taken away from them . They would have to acept that their religeon and scriptures are wrong .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
"There is only one solution and thats a joint one ."
That's what I say my friend.
"So your taking the israeli stand point = We will only have negotiations if the palastinians give up all their rights and surrender totaly ? You talk about the press representing stand points . The press in the world is mostly controlled by 5 people and it represents their vested interests . The same with vested interests in the UNO . Name a palastinian family that has as much influence in the world as the rothschilds ? "
I do not. You still didn't give evidence against fatah. I take the point that is official in the global community. This is not my opinion, you know it. This is what is officially stated and that will officialy made.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Another paralel .

Whos the most respected man in the world ? The worlds elder statesman ?

Nelson mandela .

Remember he was a terrorist , a member of a terrorist organisation that was condemned across the world . He also lived in a neo nazi apartheid system . He was also seen as sub human . The ANC also fought back and were masacred .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
On the BBC world service there is a program about possible war crimes trialS against israel running now . The alegations come from the UN workers in the gaza getto . The program said that the UNO wont do anything because of the american veto . The international court has nothing to say because israel didnt sign the contract . The only chance of trials is in countrys with aplicable laws like holland and spain ...... but they are not in the position to enforce any decisions they make .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
yes - after there was a bloodbath party in gaza. I am wondering what comes next but this is good news for a start.