Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The holocaust

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
In the last few days the neo-nazi religious fundaMENTAList insergents have murdered more than 1000 inocent people in palastine .

You werent alive when the nazis tried to wipe out the jews . You dont have to have a guilty conscience , you couldnt stop it .

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL YOUR KIDS ? I WATCHED AND DID NOTHING ?

I dont give a fuck what religeon a person has if hes a murderer . He must be stoped , punished and made to pay reparation .

Please dont be shy..... lets talk about it . What do you think ? How long are you going to ignore the blood on your hands ? How long are you going to let the slaughter go on ? What solutions are there ? What would you do ? Why hasnt the problem be solved ?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL YOUR KIDS ?
That I love them. And then I'll tell them everything I know about history, ideology, group dynamics, religious and nationalistic fanaticism, racism, the war on drugs... In fact I'm already telling them about all of these things.

Heh, we just watched The Simpsons Movie. Any of you seen it? At a certain point Homer was just thinking about himself. But then an Indian gave him a brownish drink. I told my children "Ha! I'm sure Homer is going to hallucinate now." And the Indian told Homer he'd "have an insight". And sure enough, Homer's trip was filled with imagery of his family, and he realised he had to be there for them, and his town. And so he went to save Springfield. If you think about it, Homer's psychedelic experience is the turning point in this movie. And it was an insight-ful experience. I commented it's usually insightful for me as well. "And is it fun?" "Well, it can be."

(Unrelated: There are two ketamine scenes in the Madagaskar movie. You see the pupils of Alex the lion dilate, followed by sort of a DMT flash.)

Yesterday we were at my mother's home, and aunts, uncle and niece were visiting her too. And had my use of LSD (at age 17) been a family taboo for more than ten years, somehow my mother now tells everyone I was on TV eating shrooms, and that it is alright, that it is an ancient tradition. It was so funny to talk with my 85 year old aunty Tante Bep about tripping. At the end of the evening my mother mentioned that my eldest son had done a public speaking assignment in school recently. So my uncle asked him: "What was it about? Shrooms?" LOL

But back to the holocaust and all. I think all of us can do something to make and keep the world a better place. Either in real life, or through the anonymous world of the Web. Direct confrontation with the fanatics may not be the best course of action, though it's understandable some are inclined that way.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"My signature is my answer."

No it isnt .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
How long are you going to ignore the blood on your hands ? How long are you going to let the slaughter go on ? What solutions are there ? What would you do ? Why hasnt the problem be solved ?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
How would you answer those questions yourself?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Did you learn that trick from your kids ?

You lot first .

I asked because i want an answer . We need the answers . I want people to think for themselves and express an opinion . I have answered all those questions . I will tell you after a few pages .

Isnt it quiet in this thread ? Did i touch some nerves ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Isnt it quiet in this thread ? Did i touch some nerves ?
especially in the public this is quite a taboo topic, yes.

You want an answer, I confess that I don't have any. Collecting signatures is bullshit, demonstrations are not taken seriously and real help is blocked by large countries. On the other hand, there are fundamentalists/opportunists/madmen on both sides and both kill innocent people.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Well, I think there's no blood on our hands. We're all busy trying to finish our education, make a living and take care of our loved ones. Moreover, the trouble in the Middle East is not the only problem we have. Orphans in Asia, the cutting down of rainforests, pollution, hunger, apartheid, animal cruelty, child labour, there's so many things one could become passionately involved with, perhaps ignoring the Middle East or the Holocaust in the process. You can take responsibility for something(s), but you're not responsible for everything.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Caduceus , thats what they said when the jews were murdered . Your answer reminds me strongly of the sick propoganda spread by the people that you were under the influence of for several years untill you freed yourself .

Restin . I mean if you had the power . What can , must the world do ? What should have we done when the jews got popped ? I dont mean it in a personal action direction .

So what could be done ? What should be done ? Should the UNO do something ? What ?

How can the problem be solved ?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
How long are you going to ignore the blood on your hands ?

No longer, I'm taking my individual responses. I have abandoned my minor cocaine use because I literally took from the people who suffer from the production. I decreased my meat consumption. Will never get a car or a driver's license. Hardly ever buy new clothes. Shower shortly. Only one very old mobile phone. Drastic changes in my life, with more effective use of sources for satisfaction, rather than for decoration to distinguish myself from others in order to keep feeling pleasant. But I'm only one common individual just like everyone else.

GOD a dit:
How long are you going to let the slaughter go on ?? What solutions are there ? What would you do ? Why hasnt the problem be solved ?

If we're sober, there are boundries between our minds, and slaughtering happens when the mind is strongly contracted. Rationally speaking, you can only provide trails to enlightment if these minds are frankly cooled down to a certain degree of accessibility.

Trying to free these individuals from misery, through education and providing them carefully softer feelings, with acceptance as the deepest ground for dissemination of the message.

The problem hasn't been solved because within a certain sub area of a larger space, there's a higher voltage of electricity, and it requires a longer time before these frozen constructions might soak off.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
The UNO is, as nearly all global corporations (except the world bank lol hehehehe see the joke here:roll: ) futile, a joke.

GOD, can you please make clear, what case you mean now: Palestine or WWII or both?

For Palestina: If I calculated the power I would need to influence it, a leader of a country wouldn't be enough. Each country represents its interests in the war - USA has many powerful jews, Russia sends weapons etc. etc. As a world leader I would just separate them.....somehow...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Caduceus , thats what they said when the jews were murdered . Your answer reminds me strongly of the sick propoganda spread by the people that you were under the influence of for several years untill you freed yourself .
Thanks for boiling it down to that.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Trying to free these individuals from misery, through education and providing them carefully softer feelings, with acceptance as the deepest ground for dissemination of the message. "

Exactly .

"Palestine or WWII or both? "

What ? Now i dont understand .

"!As a world leader I would just separate them.....somehow..."

Another good sugestion . How ?

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I have made up my own propaganda story to tell myself.
(I have no kids)

My signature is my answer.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
GOD a dit:
"Trying to free these individuals from misery, through education and providing them carefully softer feelings, with acceptance as the deepest ground for dissemination of the message. "

Exactly .

"Palestine or WWII or both? "

What ? Now i dont understand .

indeed How.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I have made up my own propaganda story to tell myself. "

Exactly . So stop it and think

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake"

For the palastinians ts a nightmare thats been going on for more than 50 years . How long should the world sleep ? Till they are all dead ?

Caduceus , you talked about other problems in the world . In a legal sense the genocide on the palastinian people is THE main problem in the world . I didnt boil it down , isnt it the same / similar as those people teach ?

Dont you see how you are all running away ? I have asked clear simple questions and you wont answer . I said i`m not talking about individual responsibility / actions .

If you were real psychonauts you would understand what i`m saying . If you were real psychonauts you would take a trip and look at the problem objectively and neutraly ........ and see the solution .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
GOD a dit:
In the last few days the neo-nazi religious fundaMENTAList insergents have murdered more than 1000 inocent people in palastine .
We are all talking about this story, are we?

Exactly .
No. Education? Do you mean, just pushing our traditions and values onto other people? Make the arab a Westerner? I strongly disagree. I saw Cultural Genocide when I was in Asia and it was very sad. People being *educated* and forced to leave their tradition.

The problem is, that we have 2 completely different cultures&traditions&values clashing on one area. Fundamentalism is, partially, a radical reaction towards this dissonance. Xenophobia is -up to a certain level- a very natural occurence in human beings. Two completely different cultures living elbow to elbow results in a critical situation.

let's be honest: Israel is an alien island in the soup of Islamic culture. They are a thorn for the whole arabic world. Maybe they are an *outpost* for the US to control islamistic movements but I think this is bollocks. Therefore I would move the Israeli to another place - no racistic intentions included !!! Of course this is more than impossible- they have their roots there etc. etc.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes .

"Education? Do you mean, just pushing our traditions and values onto other people? Make the arab a Westerner?"

No . Thats a contradiction in terms doing that isnt education . And its a big part of the problem .

"The problem is, that we have 2 completely different cultures&traditions&values clashing on one area."

Tell that to a judge in court . Does that mean the rest of the world should keep helping the neo-nazis to slaughter the palistinians by not doing anything ?

"I would move the Israeli to another place "

Wont work . And anyway who would take them ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
"Education? Do you mean, just pushing our traditions and values onto other people? Make the arab a Westerner?"

No . Thats a contradiction in terms doing that isnt education . And its a big part of the problem .
Explain education then.
Tell that to a judge in court . Does that mean the rest of the world should keep helping the neo-nazis to slaughter the palistinians by not doing anything ?
I only stated the problem, not a solution.
Wont work . And anyway who would take them ?
OK, you first said hypothetically and now want an example that would really work. I cannot find any *reasonable* solutions there. Forcing the weapon industry to shut down. Stop selling weapons.
Dont you see how you are all running away ? I have asked clear simple questions and you wont answer . I said i`m not talking about individual responsibility / actions .
Simple questions do not conclude simple answers. People have studied politics, sociology, psychology and didn't come to any solution. Do you expect some -sorry to provoke- junkies to find the ultimate answer to end a long-lasting war?