Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the healing of nations

jakejunko

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Nov 2009
I have always belived that cannabis is the most improtant, helpful, and least harmful substance i have ever used. Around the age of 10 i was diagnosed with depression and shortly later tried to end my life. I was 10 years old, and for years i lived in a fog i couldn't get rid of. I could barely function with all of the pills i was perscribed to, i hardly remember those years. Nothing made me happy, even getting out of bed was a struggle, let alone dealing with parents, friends, school ect... Around 12 or 13 ( i dont really rember :eek: ) i started smoking marijuana with my older brother. I was blown away. I never thought that any substance, pharmicutical or other, could move the dark clouds from my brain and show me that life is worth living and i have been a regular smoker of it since. Now i know what your thinking, some studies have show a link between prolonged cannabis use and dysphoria and depression. But i see cannabis a wonderful alternative to the dozens of pills i use to take, and a much more effective one. I firmly belive that cannabis should be available for all people who need it. "Jah herb" is the healing of nations and could provide enlightenment and peace to all who accept it.