Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Global Brain

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
[youtube]_73aFQGLcgQ[/youtube]
[youtube]Wh5M5ydajWI[/youtube]
[youtube]bWens7_zJPw[/youtube]
[youtube]84VscUsLk3k[/youtube]

In The Global Brain Peter Russell shows that humanity has reached a crossroads in its evolutionary path. The Internet is linking humanity into one, worldwide community - a "global brain". This, combined with a rapidly growing spiritual awakening, is creating a collective consciousness that is humanity's only hope of saving itself from itself. However, Russell warns if we continue on our current path of greed and destruction, humanity will become a planetary cancer.

Selling more than 100,000 copies and translated into ten languages, his seminal work, The Global Brain, won acclaim from forward thinkers worldwide. It was regarded by many as years ahead of its time, and its original predictions about the impact of computer networks and changing social values are now being realized.

this is the video about the book. you can also see it in just one piece and better quality, i think, here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9191796496

it's just 35 mins

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I was chatting with a former member of psychonaut about how theres a lack of quality posts now a days on here. But THIS myfriend gives me hope :wink:. Great post man, thanks. :D

Thining about watching this again during my next trip(or atleast as much of it as i can :lol:) to spark some creative thinking.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
lol when i was watching it i thought if only i could encounter videos like this while on a trip :)

who were you chatting with?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Right? I wouldnt have the capasety to know what to look for lol.

and i was talking to GOD.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Just watched it now, it was very recognizable. I got reminded to an episode on acid when I was transformed into a silverback gorilla, tapping into the noosphere.

???????? a dit:
if only i could encounter videos like this while on a trip :)

:|

Just close your eyes, dude. :D

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Haha, dualy noted.

:rolleyes:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
we are one with our mother earth in spuite of thinking we arenot. different nations and lots of other boundaries maybe lead us to believe we are not one with the earth. i hope we can stay on thios nice planet and don't need to destroy it and that we will eventually understand the self-regulating mechanism which led to us and which is supposedly being altered in the last decades...