Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the future of the planet

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Just so you all know - its royally fucked.

Don't wanna be a downer but I finally met my equal and opposite yesterday and I have to say, those people who think diesel exhaust smells good (not for the smell but for the pollution), own 3 cars, have a jet boat and don't give two shits about anyone else's cares, in fact - if anyone says they care about the environment they are labelled as a commie ecofuck.

didn't know they existed, but they do. They probably didn't know I existed.

Shits fucked. Realized this world/universe/reality doesn't give two shits about what I think good and bad morals are. Realized my "rights" and "wrongs" aren't some underlying magic theme that will eventually win out like in Avatar, Fern Gully or Pocahontis (wait it didn't win out for poca).

I feel like shit!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I feel like shit too. just sitting around on my ass being depressed about the state of the world and feeling alone. hopefully winter ends soon.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Reality is not what it seems...

Expect nothing, Observe everything.
What ever you have, You must work with it.

Projecting idea's, theorys and good intentions on others will not work becuase it is exactly that, that got us here in the first place.

The only thing I believe you can truelly change is yourself and you must be the change you wish to see.
We must lead by example, You can tell people the benefits of changing their lives but if you are not reaping the benefits for yourself no one is going to listen to you. Negative in, Positive out. (However hard that may be at times)

Know and reserve all of your birth rights and waive none of them when confronted by facism and oppression, be it peer or self imposed authority.

The only way forward in my eyes is to become self sufficient. No water board, Gas company, Electric company, Super market or Government. We are social beings that are known to be hunter gatherers after all. The only reason MP's or Congress people are in the position they are in is becuase of support from people or if you look at it another way the civillians give their individual power to an MP or congress person through election that acts as a body of power which then makes decisions for every one under their jurisdiction. However this body of power is nothing more then a human being and I think the only people that really get any where in the political system are the good slaves.

Also, I have learnt personally. People only accept help when they are ready for it or have exhausted all their other channels ;)

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
it isn't enough to believe change, one must know it, rather, feel it. with this i do not mean to judge or critique anyone here, because i carry may fair share of discontent as well. but i let this be the wind in my sails. this wind doesn't carry me 100% of the time, but when it does, it is exceptionally strong. :twisted:
i am certain that things change will come, in fact it is happening as we speak, all of the time.

i live content in that, if nothing else in my lifetime, i will have fought valiantly.

:ninja:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I think, Therefore I am!

The above statement in my opinion, Does not debate conciousness but explains the foundation of subjective reality :!:

The power of belief is a very strong power indeed ;)

You are the only variable you control, Should you choose to accept control for yourself :D

You may take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink, Niether can your force any one to accept your views, opinions or idealisms. We can merely demonstrate the benefits of our own changes and hope others will begin to think for themselves or eventually their stupidity will wipe them out. Unfortunately some may suffer in the process, But you must break a few eggs to make an omelette after all :rolleyes:

P.S Everything for a reason, However unclear at the time ;)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
if we all believe the world to be good, will it happen?

that is a real question and I don't have an answer. Is belief itself, powerful enough to promote action? Is action in the absence of belief of no strength?

these are psychological and sociological paradigms that I don't really know enough.

Or do we need to provoke fear in those that oppose us, which is often done to 'us'?
i.e. drug war.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
You have to believe in your own strengths and abilitys.

You empower that which you choose to believe in and that should be yourself.

Just thinking the world is a good place or a bad place does not make it so, The world is a place of equal oppertunity and right.

Understanding, Adaption and Demonstration ;)

Turbulence - Notorious a dit:
And I overcome the wicked with just a smile,
Then I start to live my life for the things worth while,
In the love and harmony, I try not to be vile...

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Just thinking the world is a good place or a bad place does not make it so, The world is a place of equal oppertunity and right.

8)

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
We're never alone, we just forget to look. Awakenings never stop happening, the social expressions are just suppressed by season. I woke up alone. I'm just as positive that I'm not the only one as I am that it happens every single day. Just as some babies were born after you into this slavery.

Don't hold it against them.
Don't be discouraged.

Keep thinking how you think.
And doing what you do.

The pendulum is swinging.
The paradigm is shifting.