Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The FDA is fucked up - Dr. Burzynski Documentary

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Maybe Spice was right.

This movie follows a medical doctor in legitimate science and research through his oppression (and subsequent backstabbing) by the FDA. Since everything was done by the books, it is very, very thoroughly referenced. In the end, however - he wins... (kind of).

Meet the man who had a treatment for cancer (with a 25% survival rate, versus the .09% survival rate of the same traditional chemo, etc).

[youtube]H0ibsoqjPac[/youtube]

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'm reading the FDA's website on the drug, and Lolling hard:

"The most severe harmful side effects occurred in a phase II trial. Phase II cancer trials study how a treatment works against certain types of cancer and how it affects the body. A phase II trial of antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1 in brain tumor patients reported severe nervous system side effects including sleepiness, confusion, seizures, and swelling near the brain."

Seizures and swelling - sure thats probably a bit severe. I think that could be more of a side effect of the remission of a tumor. But the audacity to call these severe? Yet the FDA gives out drugs that cause death, blindness, etc?

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Although I haven't yet watched the video, as it is quite long, the first thing that comes to mind always, especially with continued research into brain cancers, is the original find of a cure. I have known of this particular report for many years. It was from the initial release of this information in 1974 that spawned the actions of Rick Simpson. You may know him from the "Run From The Cure" videos.

There are many sites that report this news, but here is one of them :
http://www.alternet.org/story/9257/

Rick Simpson's site :
http://phoenixtears.ca/

Run From The Cure

Or, if you google 'Run from the cure', you'll find it in 6 10 minute episodes. If you watch this, try opening some of the other related stories. There are interviews with him and other proven stories. There is also one video where you can see skin cancer cured over a few weeks with hemp oil.

An interview : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUpGquS5 ... re=related

There have since been many, many more studies and reports that prove that cannabis kills cancers of all kinds. Not all cancers, but very many of them, putting many others into remission.

Since we know that cannabis kills cancer, that makes the governments that maintain prohibition laws and the pharmaceutical companies that lobby for prohibition to be the worst mass murderers in history by withholding known working cures. Killers are in charge of our governments and our medicines. That knowledge has always pissed me off to no end. How many people have died needlessly in those 37 years since U of Virginia study? Millions!!! How about this question : How many people would have been saved if it had not been made illegal and it had continued to be used as medicine, as it has been used for centuries? Millions MORE!!!

Death for money. That is what the pharma companies are all about. Poisons for profit. That is why we must fight the good fight and get our rights to proper cures back into the hands of the sick and dying. And out of the hands of government sponsored homicidal maniacs.