Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The end of Time at the center of the Universe

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Please explain exactly what morphegenic fields are suposed to be ?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
What I want to say is that ancient writings are always metaphorical so that you can interpret them in your way and so "predict" something.

For me it is more an issue of recognizing patterns I've seen before.

I grew up in an apocalyptic religion believing in the end, and they had shitloads of what they called "scientific proof". Outside of that in my life I've seen many small groups of devout people who believed in many predictions that all fell flat. eg. back when I was in high school during my conspiracy theory/occult phase it was the Nostradamus (1999) and Zechariah Sitchin craze, man I remember so many people reading Nostradamus and freaking out, otherwise very sane people. And all of it preyed upon people who really don't know a lot about science--(eg people who thought the magnetic poles would magically flip in a day and destroy the earth.. etc etc) but at the same time are willing to believe a few faceless voices over the internet who purport to have the t-word, er.. "truth".

The patterns here are absolutely identical--containing some of the basic threads of religion--belief that something extraordinary is going to happen very soon, and that one is somehow empowered by knowing about it, and making appeals to emotion/fear to entice others to join in the belief.

That being said I don't think there is anything necessarily wrong with it as long as you have fun with it and don't ruin your life over it, (but some people do totally go off the deep end.)

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
Cannafarmer you arent the only one who believes in these possibilities.
these ancient cultures have been correct about the future that so many people seem to continue pushing away, ignoring, and continuously trying to pretend that its all bullshit.

the thought of something happening that we cant understand frightens too many people on this world. so all they do is go on with their lives denouncing anything that confuses them. keeping their blind faith close as if to shield them.

sorry to say, just because you cant see/dont want to see, what is truly happening, wont stop it from coming... whatever IT is.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
no offense, but.. that's what they all say ;)

IMO everyone is entitled to believe as they wish however :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"the thought of something happening that we cant understand frightens too many people on this world. so all they do is go on with their lives denouncing anything that confuses them. keeping their blind faith close as if to shield them. "

Thats what morons say . Its exactly the oposite . People who cant think straight , cant take their own responsibility and understand nothing retreat into mumbo jumbo and hokus pokus shit to explain things they dont understand . Others see themselves in the mirror of life and dont loke what they see and feel they have to compensate and then pretend they are experts in things that dont exist . They have done it throughout the ages and they have always been wrong .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
well everyone believes in something that is weird and/or stupid, somehow, somewhere.

the jehova witness used to say the same things to me all the time about their armageddon predictions.. look the end is coming, look at all these people denying it, the proof is right there in the bible, it is so clear, they are just denying it deep down inside, pretending it isn't real, it is coming whether they like it or not etc etc. this is the thing one has to realize. people really can totally.. BELIEVE. anything. absolutely. and it becomes their filter and point of reference on the world. and the more you challenge someone over a deeply held belief, the more you are actually convincing them that they are right

so for that reason i would personally be careful with the moron word... each person has to follow his/her path to enlightenment, awakening, whatever

some of us have to learn everything the hard way, getting burned is a good way to learn

anyway, to some 2012 is a deep belief that affects them personally and gives them hope. can't complain with that.

to me however 2012 is just one more in a very long line of those believers who have given the proverbial knock at my door

cheers

:D

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Malaeus,

I do believe something is coming. And I do believe 2012 is right on the cash.
Even NASA speaks about crossing the galactic equator. (or what is that stuff called? lol)

I do believe in an alignment with the center of our galaxy.
And it is now known super massive black holes are responsible for making galaxies, by pulling them through it.

Even our galaxy has drawn another galaxy in its path, sagitarius.A.

Our heliosphere (solarsystem) floats around and around in our galaxy.
And everytime we come at a certain point, great civilizations are lost.
It's just a theory, no fact. But I think it comes pretty close to what's happening.

Nevertheless, nobody and absolutely nobody knows what lies in the future.

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
you may choose to reread your last post "god" it seems you may have jumped the gun, was it not the son of god himself that performed miracles on this planet? and moses who parted the red sea and all that wonderful shit? so much for your hokus pocus bullshit. seems God is hokus pokus.

all i hope for is that whatever is coming would hurry up, im tired of waiting, living in this world. too many blind people.

only one thing is for sure, it will be fun... lots and lots of fun.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Jesus didnt do anything that can not be explained and moses didnt divide / hold back any water . You are talking about your opinion about the christian god / religeon . If you want to know what i think about anything please ask me and dont ....... project things on me .

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
no projecting anything on anyone, just puting it out there. if one listens to the bible it basically makes jesus and the rest look to be wizards or somethin. and i think it is a little odd that one would have an issue with "hocus pocus" stuff, yet one would believe that jesus was gods son and he performed miracles (magic).

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
Malaeus a dit:
no projecting anything on anyone, just puting it out there. if one listens to the bible it basically makes jesus and the rest look to be wizards or somethin. and i think it is a little odd that one would have an issue with "hocus pocus" stuff, yet one would believe that jesus was gods son and he performed miracles (magic).

Where does GOD say that jesus was gods son and performed miracles?
Maybe i missed something, but if not, you are projecting indeed :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Could this be my karma ? Are the stars in trhe right position ? Or is it the influence of 2012 ? Someone finaly understood !!!!!!

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
The mayans called this event: hu nab ku
(or something)

I really do wonder what will happen, but I don't think it'll be fun :)

About Jesus, Jesus isn't what the bible made him to be.
IF you look for Jesus, I think the nag hammadi comes closer to the real story.
I do believe in Jesus, but I also believe politicians used the power of religion and turned it to their hand.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Cannafarmer a dit:
History is rewritten in terms of: Constantine rewrites the bible
Napoleon didn't die of a heart attack and so on

The mayan calendar was rewritten and reinterpreted by modern scholars. Why is that different?

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
And how can you rewrite a calender?

Can somebody translate please?
Ze hebben gewoon de kalender uitgerekend om deze te volgen met onze kalender.
Niet herschreven.

What they did do was destroyed many manufactures etc from the mayans
They rewrote some history that happened there, but not the calender, I believe.

They destroyed a lot of their scriptures cuz it didn't fit the story of genesis.
And if that doesn't fit, the church doesn't fit anymore and couldn't supress their power anymore.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
He means how the calender is interpreted , what people say it means and when it is suposed to end .

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
There's a difference between interpreting and rewriting.
I don't believe the calender is rewritten

They just made it fit the victorian calender by calculation.

Even till today (thousands of years later) the mayan calender is still the most precise over built by mankind, if it is built by mankind.
It still predicts every lunar eclips and every suneclips!

If they talk about an aligning with the dark rift, and NASA confirms we will pass the galactic equator, there's reason to wonder.

We will pass the galactic equator, and nobody knows what the gravity pull of the black hole in the center of our milky way will do.
Saying nothing will happen is as dumb like saying the end will happen.
Nobody knows, but the mayans seem to realize a complete wobble of 26500 years has impact on humankind.

Funny how we don't learn from history, how could we if it is all rewritten.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
It just means the mayans had a good understanding about our solar system. And indeed, you can predict lunar eclipses, solstices, equinoxes, bla bla bla...

But can you predict the end of the world with it? Or a massive change in consciousnes? The only way we'll know is by waiting in stead of making up stupid theories ourselves.