Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The end of Time at the center of the Universe

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
I believe in december 2012.
Change is already happening!
The poles are melting at a high rate.

I think, that when a calender (mayans) can predict so many things, while they were never a day off, why would it be any different now?
My biggest question is, how could they build a calender that accuret without any tools?
Even till today it's the most precize calender EVER known to mankind!

I think a cosmic alignment would cause a gravity pull we can not escape.
But I don't say it'll kill us neither.

highryder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
All very impressive replies, none however which refute in any way the claim the Buddhists have made. I believe what their monks have determined through their occult tests. I suggest instead of ranting you get off the sidelines and get out here and determine for yourselfs if their is any validity to the claim. This location I believe is also where 2012 will be most dramatically experienced. But here's some good news, Roland Emmerich film director of Independence Day arrived in town (Vancouver,BC Canada) to begin filming his latest blockbuster --- 2012! 51 months and counting.

highryder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
Remember (to paraphrase Wilson again), in order to keep an open mind, and not censor any information to bolster our favorite theory, we should, once a week, seriously consider the most absurd and preposterous theories.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Nothing . Its total bullshit . An advertising hype . What budists ? Where are they ? What does the Alibi Lama say ?

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Ask yourself this:

When was the mayan calender wrong?

This isn't a Y2K hoax or anything like that!

Just ask yourself: when where they ever wrong?

Even NASA (yes that big space center) confirms there will be up to 50% more solar activity!

Again: where was the mayan calender ever wrong?

I'm not talking about an end of the world, but I'm talking about how they talked about "meeting the dark rift"
Something that will change the whole world!
Why can this not be true?
Change is already happening!!!!!!!! Why can't nobody see that?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Wrong in what ? What did the mayan calender predict for that date ?

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Their 13th baktun ends!
Don't tell me their calender starts all over again then, because it is impossible

It can't be all the predictions start all over again!

They fortold the coming of the spanjards
Their calender even fortells every solar eclips, every lunar eclips till today

Even till today it's the most precize calender ever known to mankind!

The way I understand it, and what their calender brings forward for december 2012 is: the world will end as we know it... so that means change
And change is already happening

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Change is always happening .

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Always indeed!
But too many changes lead to chaos (and i think chaos is ruling the world already)
That's a fact!

Look at the timetable, in the years 60, we were with two (miljard?) billion people
Less then 40 years later we were with triple that many!
Change right now is going at a fast rate!
Nobody can deny that!

Something is bound to happen and I think mayans knew this way before.
How else could they bring a galaxy in time when they had no telescope?
ASK always ASK questions!
History etc is rewritten to keep us blinded!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
does "meeting the dark rift" equal in creating a black hole by trying to understand where we (our mass; experiments about the possible creation of the universe (big bang)) came from many many many many many years ago??
if yes it's the most pathetic and ridiculous thing i would ever come to observe, regarding scientists as playing around with existence aka playing god.

but well.... maybe not so long time ago the natural way it was considered the only way of creating new humans. therefore the "playing god" idea with the scientists is not too farfetched in my opinion, as you maybe are aware of what is going on today. (cloning, etc.)

peace.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"History etc is rewritten to keep us blinded!"

Exactly . So why do you believe all that bullshit ?

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
BrainEater a dit:
does "meeting the dark rift" equal in creating a black hole by trying to understand where we (our mass; experiments about the possible creation of the universe (big bang)) came from many many many many many years ago??

Our solar system circulates the galaxy. But not on a perfect orbit. It goes up and down. And when we do align, we are just in the middle. Not up, not down. Just the middle! And I believe the black hole in the center of our galaxy can cause a gravity pull that'll have effect on our earth.
Can't nobody see there are alread more tornado's? Storms? Hurricanes?
For fuck's sake we had a tsunami that nobody ever saw coming!
The pole's are melting.
Funny story, not only earth is warming up! Almost every planet on our galaxy is! Doesn't that make you wonder?

GOD a dit:
"History etc is rewritten to keep us blinded!"

Exactly . So why do you believe all that bullshit ?

History is rewritten in terms of: Constantine rewrites the bible
Napoleon didn't die of a heart attack and so on
(REMEMBER: these are just examples)
Things rewritten do not see the ordanairy daylight!
This is a so called hoax, and I ask myself: why!
This is bigger then anything ever! This is not roswell, nor y2k

The conclussions on the maya calender come from psuedo scienetists

All I'm saying guys, I think there is enough to look out for this date.

braha_kahn

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Sept 2008
Cannafarmer a dit:
They fortold the coming of the spanjards
I thought they foretold the return of Quetzelcoatl, not the coming of the Spanish? But they thought that Hernán Cortés was Quetzelcoatl and he exploited that?
Cannafarmer a dit:
For fuck's sake we had a tsunami that nobody ever saw coming!
The pole's are melting.
Funny story, not only earth is warming up! Almost every planet on our galaxy is! Doesn't that make you wonder?
Eurm I think we had tsunami's before our age too man :D

But I agree it's peculiar that all the planets are warming up! I'll give you that one :)

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Obama will be the next president and so-called admageddon will be led by him.
It'll not be annihillation of earth or civilization but the clash of big armies in middle east followed by decades-long turmoil.
I've been expecting Obama as the next president of US since he first claimed for democratic party nominee. He, contrary to the common expectations will bring about mightiest wars in middle east, I predict. So you can expect something big before 2013 or 2017 (in his first or second terms).

G

Invité
and i predict that the sun will rise in that day.
and now, that i am truly inspired, i also predict with 100% sure (ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!!) that the pope will die one day.

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
why cant you believe any of this 'GOD' ?

why do you have such a problem with these kinds of thoughts

highryder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
The greatest contributions Mckenna gave us were not his philosophy or his mathematics, but his beliefs. His most cherished belief as a result of his psychedelic research was that we would return to the "Invisible Landscape", a return to our spiritual form through some yet unknown means, but on a universal scale. Combine that with Sheldrakes contibution of morphogenetic fields and his belief that universally stored memory is accessible by frequencies the mind can generate. We now have a time and date, a potential portal/place, and a potential frequency/mantra. It is time to begin the research. 51 months and counting.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I don't want to out myself on any side.

But you said what the calendar predicted. Afterwards it is always easy to say "Ah I knew that". Tell us what the next prediction is (if you know it).

I remember a stupid column in a stupid populistic pseudo- science magazine (PM) where there once was a talk about a bible code (WTF?).

They said it "predicted" the assassination of an israeli president or so. And it also predicted a nuclear war in 2008. Nothing happened.

What I want to say is that ancient writings are always metaphorical so that you can interpret them in your way and so "predict" something.

Just some thoughts.