Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The end of Time at the center of the Universe

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If you want to know anything about 2012 theorys i would advise you start with facts . Look it up in wikipedea and follow links from there .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
it is kinda hard to find sources sometimes.

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
i concur. with all these speculations the whole point of everything. the fear, the anxiety. the whole purpose of this is to have enough people, enough massing of conciousness to believe that something, anything, is going to happen. that thought, that widely held belief is what makes the change. 2012 may have something big to do. for so very long 2012 has been looming beyong us in nearly every religion in some form or another. it is a program, begging us to push for change, to reboot and start again. this is a galactic upgrade, total oneness and yet completely individual.

will you accept this change or challenge it, are you afraid? are you anxious?

whatever may happen... it will be fun.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
restin a dit:
it is kinda hard to find sources sometimes.

The internet allows us to reinforce our "personal truths" with a simple search, and selective filtering of the results. Good information, faulty, misleading information, there's no substitute for critical thinking.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
well, exactly that's the point, you never know who wrote it and if his sources are good. Catch-22

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I don't understand neither of you. :wink:

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
the infinite is yet finite as the possible is impossibly proven by the possibility of impossibility in the possibility of possible infinite impossibilities.

"the only impossible thing is impossibility itself"

impossibility has been proven possible by the possibility of impossibility inside of itself.

have fun

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
:shock: :wink:

I understand.

I agree that impossibility is simply very low probability resp. something extremely improbable. Highly philosophical but hmmm in that case there is different talk I think.

The media are second hand info and there is already a problem trusting in first hand info (yourself, your perception and emotion). So even if a journalist is extremely honest, he:

Only sees the situation from his/her eyes

Has to do his job quickly

etc.

So the talk with improbability would mean that:

A journalist once hit the "objective truth".

What is quite futile if we know that we need to question the credibility of the media. You simply don't know when the improbable happened.

(Did I understand you right?????)

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
pretty close. nice one

einstein said the only impossibility is impossibility itself,
however, impossibility was proven possible by the latter statement in that impossibility is required to become possible to prove that impossibility is impossible, therefore. impossibility is possible through the possibility of impossibility's impossibility.

we can only see things for what we believe they are. it is until the time where we will ourselves to see something from all angles, all perspective that we truly become trustworthy to ourselves and others. and without this ability the world will never function correctly, there will always remain doubt in each other and themselves whether they choose to voice this distrust or not.

if noone believes something is real. is it?
if something that truly does not exist is believed to exist by enough people.
is it brought into aeternal being through the belief of the people?

oh and by the way ZOMG 2012 IZ KOMMINGK HYDE URSELFES TIS ITS GOD!!!111oneone WEZALLGUNADY!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"if something that truly does not exist is believed to exist by enough people.
is it brought into aeternal being through the belief of the people? "

I`m not sure if i understand that , can you please clarify what you mean , and why ? Do you mean wierdo esoteric hokus pokus ???

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
maybe is just that what you think of has a quality of existence in itself. Existence is not a discrete form on and of; a continuum rather. Things need not exist for them to exist. Inside the human skull there's a universe, in that it is just as blank big. So big, it doesn't matter whether is too big or too small: titanic, divine, fractal and the rest of the nice postmodern aesthetic nominals.

We divide object and subject as different. But in order for the divine circular motion to complete itself the spirit must return and during certain landscapes unite the object and the subject into one, vibrating white sphere that is of beauty. The triad is The Same, The Other, and The Coalescing. Triad nonetheless, is a pre-modern word, like dialectics, Pythagoras, and other circular words. We dream the world into existence, and that is just as quantum as it gets. :lol:

][Blup*Blup* this is going to get a trip report*blup*blup][][][.][.][..][...][.....][........][.............][.....................

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
nice one nomada.

and yes god... its just esoteric bullshit, keep telling yourself that. one of these days, someone has to be proven wrong, and honestly i dont care if its me or you. but there will be an undoubted proven in your face truth that noone on this planet can deny.

so i look forward to that day of truth and the end/beginning of all things.

this cycle is almost complete, darker and darker the world shall plunge into the deepest darkest depths of humanity and its oxymoronic hypocritical redundancies.
until the clock stops, and the world will be reborn, then destroyed, and reborn again. into the seventh golden age of man. a time of peace... the first, the only true peace, by elimination of the need, the thought of difference and war and resistance. no need for chaos, no need for order. everything just IS.
as the only goal for every being on the planet, to gain knowledge. nothing else.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I really hope that you are right. I don't know if something will happen, what I know is that we are in a critical age where humanity needs to begin to decide, of it goes to darkness or light. On one hand there is now beginning to evolve a unique possibility to controll ALL people (micro chips,CCTV,internet, you know it) and also the unique possibility to educate all people. What humanity will decide lies in the stars.

we can only see things for what we believe they are. it is until the time where we will ourselves to see something from all angles, all perspective that we truly become trustworthy to ourselves and others. and without this ability the world will never function correctly, there will always remain doubt in each other and themselves whether they choose to voice this distrust or not.

Maybe we should give the duty of journalism to robots then?

if something that truly does not exist is believed to exist by enough people.
is it brought into aeternal being through the belief of the people?

That's indeed a good question. Say, the past doesn't exist. A lot of western people e.g. say that the US won WWII. I know a lot of people believing that, I read a lot of newspaper writing that, a lot of books a lot of teachers. That's a fact. So if everyone will believe that, will it be reality? Who knows.

However, don't forget that around the globe there are other people, believing other propaganda. Does the one exist that is stronger? Or neither, and the Truth only exists? Or are there a lot of parallel worlds with each an unique truth for everyone?

(don't take the whole stuff too serious...)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
There are lots of cycles: sociological, economical, climatological, hormonal, respiratory, solar, lunar and planetary cycles, binary star cycles, and many, many more from the smallest level to the largest.

The question now is whether some or all of these cycles are interrelated. The question is whether the cycles all function separate from eachother, or in harmony. Is the universe (matter and consciousness) built like a machine with all the wheels turning in sync, or is it rather just chaos?

If you believe the universe is chaos and nothing but chaos, you cannot take the beliefs surrounding 2012 seriously.

If you believe the universe is a composite of several cycles or patterns, you must take into account the possibility that some cycles return to a definable and scientifically discernable point (for example the vernal equinox or the first day of menstruation).

If you believe that there are several cycles with discernable return points, you cannot say 2012 is the only significant year. There's going to be many significant years, for example the years in which the astrological ages change, the year in which a sun spot cycle reaches its 11-year peak (or low) etc. And so the ancients celebrated lots of these points: eclipses, equinoxes, the Full Moon etc. In other words, they celebrated both yearly (or monthly) cycles as well as write about/predict important points of long term cycles such as the change of the astrological ages, particular planetary alignments etc.

It's important to remain aware of the fact that historically no turning point of a cycle has ever created havoc or heaven on that particular day. On the day of a solar eclipse nothing may seem to happen, although there are sometimes strong earthquakes in the 3 days following it. On the day of the vernal equinox there's no abrupt change from snow to butterflies. Similarly the world will not change radically in 2012, let alone December of that year, and much less the 21st. The change is happening now (just like it usually gets warmer by the end of February, weeks before the spring equinox), and it will continue happening after 2012.

So to recapitulate, if someone thinks 2012 is hogwash, they are in fact saying a relationship between cycles is imaginary and that there is no relationship between microcosmos and macrocosmos. This view resonates well with paradigms like the Big Bang and Darwin theories.

Those intrigued by the 2012 enigma may also believe creation started with some sort of bang, and that on this planet mutation, evolution and natural selection have played a part, but they recognize that it's not a random, chaotic process. There is an order and a purpose behind it all. The order is that harmony between larger and smaller cycles, and the grand purpose may be anything from "to create planets on which life may develop (i.e. DNA may proliferate), within which human beings may evolve to become aware of themselves and the universe."

According to the last view, everything was meant to be: the stone age, the Roman Empire, the British empire, the USA, and all the current struggles and revelations. The Internet was meant to be, Mozart was meant to be, Vietnam was meant to be, LSD and MDMA were meant to be.

And what is it all heading towards? No one can say. I don't believe any process will end in 2012, but it's one of those points in time that are significant from a cyclical point of view.

Notice the number 2012 is not going to make anything, just like the digit 0:00 is not creating the darkness at midnight. Neither is the clock creating the darkness. The digits and hands of the clock are simply the markers of processes in the external world. Similarly 2012 is simply a marker of processes going on in the world right now (people questioning the war on drugs, people abandoning monotheism, the 9/11 truth movement). So I agree with GOD that whatever is going to happen has nothing to do with 2012 (it has to do with the efforts of Erowid, MAPS and all of us). But it may very well be in and around 2012 that significant breakthroughs are going to occur.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
fuck,wrong thread -.-

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I hope and pray that one day SOON that you wil throw your teddybears away , will grow up and start taking responsibility for yourselves , your lives , eachother and the planet . But then again pretending to be experts in dumb esoteric shit is a nice game to play...........