Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Coca-Cola tec modified

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I experimented with the Coca-Cola tec for making Ayahuasca, but altered the method a bit.
Material:70g white caapi+30g Chaliponga, both from Maya. This was meant for two people.
Preparation:
0.5L of normal Coca-Cola was mixed with 1 liter of drinking water. The plant material was then added. The plants were crushed by hands, not ground, as to prevent clogging during filtering phase.
It was then boiled on low fire for 3 hours. After that, all liquid was saved, and the plants were boiled for another 5 hours in the fresh Coca-Cola solution [Same 2 parts water, 1 part Cola.The water used was a common drinking water, not mineral].
Two washes were then combined and left to sit in the fridge for 12 hours. This resulted in the thick sediment sticking to the bottom of the can. It was discarded.
The resulting 3 liters were then brought to a fire, and the egg-white filtration was performed. A total of 2 egg whites were added to the warm brew and stirred. It was then brought to boiling, and the coagulated egg mass was discarded. After that, the brew was filtered through the cotton wool and cheesecloth several times and boiled down to 300cl. Which turned out to be 150cl for one person, bearing 35g caapi and 15g Chali respectively.

Results: The taste was superb. I mean, not vile at all, not even smelling of yage. Really sweet and clean. It produced and initial nausea, which lasted about 30 minutes, but then subsided to the zero point. There were almost no side effects I usually experience, that is, no yawning, drowsiness, tiredness, or twitching. The effects were not strong, too, but they were definitely present. I attribute this to the low caapi amount and extensive filtration. Overall this experience was very light and clean, devoid of nausea and sickness past 30 minutes mark.

Conclusion: The Coca Cola tec is suitable for not only preparing the admixture, but also for cooking the Vine. Egg-cleaning, coupled with fridge settling and extensive filtration, provide for a clean, although a little less potent [compared to unfiltered], brew. The subjective strength of the brew, however, is the same as with lemon juice. What matters is the taste, and, more importantly, the absence of nausea, sickness, and drowsiness [perhaps caffeine in Cola helps a little].

The tec is promising, and more experiments will be done with it, but first, I'm planning to familiarize myself with the Vine solely, extracted with THP.