Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Botany of Desire

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Check it out!

The Botany of Desire 2009

Featuring Michael Pollan and based on his best-selling book, this special takes viewers on an eye-opening exploration of the human relationship with the plant world -- seen from the plants' point of view. Narrated by Frances McDormand, the program shows how four familiar species -- the apple, the tulip, marijuana and the potato -- evolved to satisfy our yearnings for sweetness, beauty, intoxication and control.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006

Longer lecture about Cannabis only. Very enjoyable and educative so far.

Peace!

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
yes the name also reminded me of that cannabis lecture, wich idea of making mental space by forgetting for integrating/progressing new information, (if i remember well) is really interesting also!

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Yes it was very mindblowing! So many things that they have apparently discovered thanks to Cannabinoids! Highly recommended!

The other video is interesting as well by the way!

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Have finished watching the botany of desire, and i must say, this docu is really interesting.... the stuff mentioned about forgetting also comes up in the part about cannabis.

Don't miss this gem